HDFC Life Selects QlikTech To Reduce Customer Response Time
HDFC Life, one of India’s leading private life insurance companies has selected Business Intelligence (BI) provider QlikTech‘s Business Discovery platform to successfully increase customer satisfaction – by reducing response time by 50%, accelerate business growth, and provide its senior management with a strategic decision making model.
Using QlikView, HDFC Life is also to draw insights from data of its customers as well as sales performance to predict for instance the next wave of customer lifecycle management and determine what their most effective customer engagement strategies.
According to V Ananthanarayanan, Associate Vice President, Business Insights, HDFC Life, QlikView said, “QlikView has given our senior management a holistic view of our business. Decisions are now made time-efficiently based on concrete evidence, and our data no longer exist in silos. As a result, our business has growth has been satisfying in these trying times and HDFC Life is now ranked amongst the top three in the market, which is fantastic given the current economic landscape of India.”
Jaydeep Deshpande, Regional Marketing Manager, QlikTech India, said, “We are happy that HDFC Life is using QlikView to make strategic business decisions and derive tangible business results. Our mission is to help organizations in India like HDFC Life get on a natural path from data to decisions, allowing users to interact with data freely to generate insight that they never imagined. This is what QlikView calls Business Discovery, which is integral in driving the success of all modern organizations.”
- Is It Time To Say 'Goodbye' To Passwords?
- SMB Guide To Effectively Deploy Salesforce CRM
- Top 10 Customer Experience Trends in 2018
- How Big Data Is Changing Banking And Finance
- India-Israel-US Strengthen Ties At Nasscom's Tech Triangle Summit
- Qlik Appoints Mike Capone As New CEO
- Small Business Financing Trends To Stay Abreast Of
- 2018 Will Be The Year Of The Hybrid Cloud
- Shifting From Instinct To Insight Powered Marketing
- Zuckerberg Pledges Renewed Zeal In Facebook’s Biz Model