HDFC Strengthens Security of Online Customers
HDFC Bank, one of the largest financial institutions has implemented layered defense-in-depth platform to protect customers against online frauds. The bank said the deployment has resulted in increased customer confidence, acceleration of enhanced online banking features and a 60 percent reduction in phishing attacks.
It opted for layered components of RSA s (the security division of EMC) Identity Protection and Verification Suite that includes Adaptive Authentication, FraudAction, eFraudNetwork. It includes the visible component of site-to-user authentication to provide customers with online protection through the use of a personal security image and caption to verify the legitimacy of the bank s website.
Anil Jaggia, chief information officer, HDFC Bank, said, Online fraud is a significant threat to organizations and consumers all over the world. Phishing, Pharming and Trojan attacks are increasing in India as online banking becomes more popular. Our customers are also aware of these threats, so we needed to ensure we could offer them a secured platform that can protect their personal credentials and financial assets. Customer satisfaction is our top priority and RSA provided us with the necessary balance of online security and user convenience.
- IT Veteran Neelam Dhawan Joins Ecosystm As Board Advisor
- Cloud In Industrial IoT To Cross USD 46K Mn By 2026: Research
- Insurance Protection For An Autonomous World
- New Regulations, Advanced Tech Haunt C-Suite: Report
- Indus OS To Become Default Platform For Internet Content
- Truecaller Acquires Indian Firm Chillr; Launches Truecaller Pay 2.0
- The Final GDPR Checks You Mustn’t Forget
- IBM Is Unlocking Tribal Knowledge With Data
- Building Better Data Protection and Steering Clear of GDPR Violations
- We See New Opportunities In India's Enterprise Market: Zendesk CEO