HDFC Strengthens Security of Online Customers
HDFC Bank, one of the largest financial institutions has implemented layered defense-in-depth platform to protect customers against online frauds. The bank said the deployment has resulted in increased customer confidence, acceleration of enhanced online banking features and a 60 percent reduction in phishing attacks.
It opted for layered components of RSA s (the security division of EMC) Identity Protection and Verification Suite that includes Adaptive Authentication, FraudAction, eFraudNetwork. It includes the visible component of site-to-user authentication to provide customers with online protection through the use of a personal security image and caption to verify the legitimacy of the bank s website.
Anil Jaggia, chief information officer, HDFC Bank, said, Online fraud is a significant threat to organizations and consumers all over the world. Phishing, Pharming and Trojan attacks are increasing in India as online banking becomes more popular. Our customers are also aware of these threats, so we needed to ensure we could offer them a secured platform that can protect their personal credentials and financial assets. Customer satisfaction is our top priority and RSA provided us with the necessary balance of online security and user convenience.
- Adobe Announces Aadhaar Integration in Adobe Sign
- SAP Leonardo To Help Indian Firms With Digital Transformation
- Oracle's Thomas Kurian Outlines Future Of Enterprise Cloud
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXO Today (Sep18-23)
- IaaS Helps Indian Cos Boost, Performance, Innovation
- Cloud-Based Biometric Authentication Is Underway
- Bank Branches Will Not Die Anytime Soon: Study
- 5 Ways To Future-Proof IoT Devices
- Google, Airtel Push UPI-Based Digital Payments Market
- Smart India Stack Can Slash Operational Costs Upto 70 pc