HDS Appoints New Director for Western India
Hitachi Data Systems (HDS) has appointed S. Pushkar as the regional director for Western India. HDS is a wholly owned subsidiary of Hitachi. Pushkar will be responsible for the company’s overall business growth and will lead the enterprise, mid-market, and channel teams in the western region.
" The western region is a huge market for Hitachi Data Systems and with Pushkar’s appointment, we are reinforcing our focus on constantly delivering flexible and optimized storage for better TCO and efficiency across the finance and media industries in the region," said Natarajan Viswanathan, VP and India MD of Hitachi Data Systems.
Pushkar brings with him 27 years of extensive experience in various roles and functions in the IT industry. Prior to joining Hitachi, Pushkar has worked with Xerox, Netsol IBM, Opus, BEA, and Microland. He holds a degree in Commerce from M. S. University of Baroda.
- Edge Computing Drives Internet Of Thing's Growth: Study
- How Businesses Can Generate Insights From IOT Devices
- India's Mobile Data Traffic To Grow 5x By 2023: Report
- Data Science: A Success Mantra For Business Optimization
- AI, IoT Enhancing Video Surveillance Capabilities
- NIC Steps Up Its Efforts To Hire More Cyber Security Pros
- The Final GDPR Checks You Mustn’t Forget
- IBM Is Unlocking Tribal Knowledge With Data
- Building Better Data Protection and Steering Clear of GDPR Violations
- Top Enterprise Software Tech Trends So Far In 2018