HDS Appoints New Director for Western India
Hitachi Data Systems (HDS) has appointed S. Pushkar as the regional director for Western India. HDS is a wholly owned subsidiary of Hitachi. Pushkar will be responsible for the company’s overall business growth and will lead the enterprise, mid-market, and channel teams in the western region.
" The western region is a huge market for Hitachi Data Systems and with Pushkar’s appointment, we are reinforcing our focus on constantly delivering flexible and optimized storage for better TCO and efficiency across the finance and media industries in the region," said Natarajan Viswanathan, VP and India MD of Hitachi Data Systems.
Pushkar brings with him 27 years of extensive experience in various roles and functions in the IT industry. Prior to joining Hitachi, Pushkar has worked with Xerox, Netsol IBM, Opus, BEA, and Microland. He holds a degree in Commerce from M. S. University of Baroda.
- Why Most Connected Car Owners Won't Buy Self-Driving Car
- How IoT Is Creating Modern, Smart Cities
- CXOs Still Wary Of Cloud Data Security: Study
- PNB Scam: Some Tech Lessons For Indian Banks
- Embracing Technology For HR Innovation
- IBM Steps Up Its Skills Development Efforts In India
- Smart Cars Can Be The Next Big Thing For Indian IT Firms, Says Study
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXOToday (Feb 5-9)
- AI, Machine Learning Are Top CIO Priorities: Experts
- What's The Future of Digital Payment Industry?