HDS Appoints New Director for Western India
Hitachi Data Systems (HDS) has appointed S. Pushkar as the regional director for Western India. HDS is a wholly owned subsidiary of Hitachi. Pushkar will be responsible for the company’s overall business growth and will lead the enterprise, mid-market, and channel teams in the western region.
" The western region is a huge market for Hitachi Data Systems and with Pushkar’s appointment, we are reinforcing our focus on constantly delivering flexible and optimized storage for better TCO and efficiency across the finance and media industries in the region," said Natarajan Viswanathan, VP and India MD of Hitachi Data Systems.
Pushkar brings with him 27 years of extensive experience in various roles and functions in the IT industry. Prior to joining Hitachi, Pushkar has worked with Xerox, Netsol IBM, Opus, BEA, and Microland. He holds a degree in Commerce from M. S. University of Baroda.
- Why Cloud Adopters Need Visibility Into Their Network
- Enterprise Networks: Things To Focus On In 2018
- Trends In Information Management: An India Perspective
- Uber Data Breach: Accountability, Corporate Ethics In Question
- 4 Big Data Trends To Watch In 2018
- Stratus Unveils Edge Computing Strategy
- 70% Consumers Stop Following A Business After Data Breach: Study
- Big Data Gaining Grounds In Precision Medicine
- CISOs, Beware Of Crime-as-a-Service, IoT Threats In 2018
- Ericsson Forecasts 1 Billion 5G Subscriptions By 2023