HDS Appoints New Director for Western India
Hitachi Data Systems (HDS) has appointed S. Pushkar as the regional director for Western India. HDS is a wholly owned subsidiary of Hitachi. Pushkar will be responsible for the company’s overall business growth and will lead the enterprise, mid-market, and channel teams in the western region.
" The western region is a huge market for Hitachi Data Systems and with Pushkar’s appointment, we are reinforcing our focus on constantly delivering flexible and optimized storage for better TCO and efficiency across the finance and media industries in the region," said Natarajan Viswanathan, VP and India MD of Hitachi Data Systems.
Pushkar brings with him 27 years of extensive experience in various roles and functions in the IT industry. Prior to joining Hitachi, Pushkar has worked with Xerox, Netsol IBM, Opus, BEA, and Microland. He holds a degree in Commerce from M. S. University of Baroda.
- Cloud Is Critical For Driving Semicon Industry's Growth
- Key Technologies Redefining Human Resources
- Study Shows Digital Trust Gap Between Companies And Consumers
- New Security Flaw Grips Most Modern Laptops: F-Secure Researchers
- 6 Key Trends For Artificial Intelligence Powering The Investment Sector
- Firms Keen On Hiring Techies With Soft Skills, Says LinkedIn
- Organizations Must Prepare for Data Security Risks To Survive
- How Is Data Masking Done?
- For AWS, Artificial Intelligence Is The Way Forward
- Lack of Skills Raising Demand for IT Security Services