HDS Appoints New Director for Western India
Hitachi Data Systems (HDS) has appointed S. Pushkar as the regional director for Western India. HDS is a wholly owned subsidiary of Hitachi. Pushkar will be responsible for the company’s overall business growth and will lead the enterprise, mid-market, and channel teams in the western region.
" The western region is a huge market for Hitachi Data Systems and with Pushkar’s appointment, we are reinforcing our focus on constantly delivering flexible and optimized storage for better TCO and efficiency across the finance and media industries in the region," said Natarajan Viswanathan, VP and India MD of Hitachi Data Systems.
Pushkar brings with him 27 years of extensive experience in various roles and functions in the IT industry. Prior to joining Hitachi, Pushkar has worked with Xerox, Netsol IBM, Opus, BEA, and Microland. He holds a degree in Commerce from M. S. University of Baroda.
- Delving Into The ABC Of Cyber Security
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXOToday (Oct 9-13)
- Tele-Health To Bolster Home Healthcare Services
- There's No Stopping The IoT Growth; Here's Why
- Third Party Digital Cos Will Generate Over $31 Bn This Year
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXOToday (Oct 2-6)
- Why Artificial Intelligence Is Poised To Disrupt E-Commerce
- SAP Leonardo To Help Indian Firms With Digital Transformation
- Qlik to Power Sitel's Big Data Initiative
- How Algorithms Are Revolutionizing Lending Business