HDS Appoints Phil Gann as APAC Products Head
Hitachi Data Systems veteran Phil Gann has been promoted to head the products and solutions group for APAC.
As the director for the products and solutions group for APAC, Gann will play a pivotal role in leading the region’s professional services, solutions, and products organizations, overseeing the strategic direction and execution of the services and product strategy and ensuring a seamless customer experience. His responsibilities includes overall solutions strategy, services development, and integration as well as ensuring consistency, efficiency in service delivery by adapting repeatable methodologies and proven best practices.
Phil joined HDS as a customer service engineer in 1991 and moved into a series of pre-sales and technical roles. Most recently Phil was the director for storage infrastructure and business continuity, Asia Pacific. During his tenure, Phil has been instrumental in the design, implementation, sales and strategic development of virtualization, disaster recovery and data migration solutions in the Asia Pacific Region based on storage technology from Hitachi & Hitachi Data Systems Partners.
Phil Gann is the replacement for Vivekanand Venugopal, who has moved on to assume his new role as the VP and GM of India.
For news, views, and information on storage, please visit our microsite – CXOtoday Storage
- Top Fintech Trends That Will Dominate This Year
- Data Felon’s Next Target: Insurance Firms
- 2018: The Year Of Demystifying Unstructured Data
- The Key Security Factors In Aadhaar Authentication
- Top 10 Customer Experience Trends in 2018
- How Big Data Is Changing Banking And Finance
- Microsoft, Accenture Team Up To Help Start-Ups
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXOToday (Jan 8-13)
- Qlik Appoints Mike Capone As New CEO
- Top 5 SMB Tech Trends To Rule In 2018