HDS Appoints Phil Gann as APAC Products Head
Hitachi Data Systems veteran Phil Gann has been promoted to head the products and solutions group for APAC.
As the director for the products and solutions group for APAC, Gann will play a pivotal role in leading the region’s professional services, solutions, and products organizations, overseeing the strategic direction and execution of the services and product strategy and ensuring a seamless customer experience. His responsibilities includes overall solutions strategy, services development, and integration as well as ensuring consistency, efficiency in service delivery by adapting repeatable methodologies and proven best practices.
Phil joined HDS as a customer service engineer in 1991 and moved into a series of pre-sales and technical roles. Most recently Phil was the director for storage infrastructure and business continuity, Asia Pacific. During his tenure, Phil has been instrumental in the design, implementation, sales and strategic development of virtualization, disaster recovery and data migration solutions in the Asia Pacific Region based on storage technology from Hitachi & Hitachi Data Systems Partners.
Phil Gann is the replacement for Vivekanand Venugopal, who has moved on to assume his new role as the VP and GM of India.
For news, views, and information on storage, please visit our microsite – CXOtoday Storage
- How Companies Can Disrupt Ransomware Attacks
- Brands Fail To Use Customer Data to Deliver Personalization: Study
- Delving Into The ABC Of Cyber Security
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXOToday (Oct 9-13)
- Tele-Health To Bolster Home Healthcare Services
- There's No Stopping The IoT Growth; Here's Why
- Third Party Digital Cos Will Generate Over $31 Bn This Year
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXOToday (Oct 2-6)
- Why Artificial Intelligence Is Poised To Disrupt E-Commerce
- SAP Leonardo To Help Indian Firms With Digital Transformation