HDS Appoints Phil Gann as APAC Products Head
Hitachi Data Systems veteran Phil Gann has been promoted to head the products and solutions group for APAC.
As the director for the products and solutions group for APAC, Gann will play a pivotal role in leading the region’s professional services, solutions, and products organizations, overseeing the strategic direction and execution of the services and product strategy and ensuring a seamless customer experience. His responsibilities includes overall solutions strategy, services development, and integration as well as ensuring consistency, efficiency in service delivery by adapting repeatable methodologies and proven best practices.
Phil joined HDS as a customer service engineer in 1991 and moved into a series of pre-sales and technical roles. Most recently Phil was the director for storage infrastructure and business continuity, Asia Pacific. During his tenure, Phil has been instrumental in the design, implementation, sales and strategic development of virtualization, disaster recovery and data migration solutions in the Asia Pacific Region based on storage technology from Hitachi & Hitachi Data Systems Partners.
Phil Gann is the replacement for Vivekanand Venugopal, who has moved on to assume his new role as the VP and GM of India.
For news, views, and information on storage, please visit our microsite – CXOtoday Storage
- Cheaper, Faster Internet Spur India's OTT Growth: Study
- Keep Security At The Heart Of Digital Strategy: Unisys
- CIOs Can Majorly Gain From Edge Data Centers
- How Enterprises Can Start Building Their AI-ML Capabilities
- Which AI Is Best For Customer Engagement, Revenue Generation
- Autonomous Database: Next Big Thing In The Indian Market
- QYOU Chalks Out India Expansion Plans
- Indian Life Insurers Partner with Cognizant to Develop Blockchain Solution
- Why AI Could Be Cybersecurity’s Next Big Thing
- HCI Makes Software-Defined Data Center Simple