HDS gets Yogesh Sawant as Director for Partner Sales
In order to strengthen its focus on setting up partners, Hitachi Data System has appointed Yogesh Sawant as Director for Partner Sales. Besides working on getting partners and application vendor ecosystem, Sawant will also be responsible for pushing the company’s infrastructure solutions business in the HDS partner community.
Commenting on the appointment, Vivekanand Venugopal, vice president and general manager, India, Hitachi Data Systems said, “Yogesh (Sawant) comes to us with rich experience and a proven track record of delivering consistent business results. The alignment and integration of the Hitachi Data Systems information infrastructure solutions with our partner business models will be the key to accelerating our growth in the Indian market. Yogesh’s widely acclaimed expertise will be of tremendous value to us as we continue to penetrate high growth areas and drive predictable, sustainable growth.”
Sawant, who comes with experience in the IT industry; having worked with Oracle, Dell, Sun Micorosystems, HP etc, will work towards aligning Hitachi’s TruNorth Partner Program in the channel community. He will also work with existing and new channel partners in pushing Hitachi’s infrastructure solutions and help it grow in the enterprise segment.
Under the TruNorth Program channel partners are given technology and solution specialisation training to help partners improve their sales, and build a stronger business.
- IT Leaders Struggling With Hyper-Converged Infrastructure: Study
- AI, Cybersecurity, Data Analytics To Rule Healthcare Sector
- Blockchain Can Radically Transform Digital Marketing
- Employee Training: A Security Priority For Financial CISOs
- Google Eyes Indian Enterprises With Its Cloud Partnership Program
- India Tops Data Literacy And Awareness In APAC: Report
- Digital Disruption Boosts Business Growth, Revenue: Study
- How Companies Can Disrupt Ransomware Attacks
- Brands Fail To Use Customer Data to Deliver Personalization: Study
- Delving Into The ABC Of Cyber Security