HDS' new solution to tackle BYOD, cloud challenges
Hitachi Data Systems (HDS) unveiled a set of new solutions and services that will help enterprises to adopt cloud more readily, allow greater security to mobile workforce and provide a better IT experience to their end users. HDS claims this is industry’s first integrated file sync and share solution that is developed, marketed and supported for the enterprises entirely by a single vendor.
“The new HDS offerings will help customers achieve cost and flexibility benefits of cloud services by reducing their TCO and at the same time also ensure security and protection of all data. It brings secure mobility to the enterprise and allows users to access data and collaborate on any device, from any location at any time and easily share files,” said Sunil Chavan Director, Software Group & Cloud Solutions Asia Pacific, HDS told TOI.
The new version of Hitachi Content Platform (HCP) offers a seamless cloud storage platform for data protection, enterprise mobility and content cloud. It features an advanced metadata management in the market and sets a foundation for big data and analytics, he said.
The new cloud solutions and services from Hitachi address the growing trends such as big data, BYOD, secured clouds, distributed IT and analytics. It delivers secure, flexible, scalable and easy-to-manage private, hybrid and public cloud infrastructures, enabling businesses to meet service level agreements (SLAs) and improve operational efficiency.
- Brands Fail To Use Customer Data to Deliver Personalization: Study
- Delving Into The ABC Of Cyber Security
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXOToday (Oct 9-13)
- Content Strategy Strongly Impacts IT Sales
- Tele-Health To Bolster Home Healthcare Services
- There's No Stopping The IoT Growth; Here's Why
- By 2020, Half Of Content Viewing Will Be Mobile: Study
- Third Party Digital Cos Will Generate Over $31 Bn This Year
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXOToday (Oct 2-6)
- Why Artificial Intelligence Is Poised To Disrupt E-Commerce