HelpAge adopts Oracle E-Business suite R12 and CRM On Demand
HelpAge India, a not-for-profit organization for Indian senior citizen, has implemented Oracle (NASDAQ:ORCL) CRM On Demand and E-Business Suite R12. This development is expected to improve the transparency of its operations and reduce operational costs.
“IT has enabled improvements in many of our processes and systems, and that’s why it will enable us to serve these important stakeholders more transparently and efficiently,” remarked Anup Khosla, CFO, HelpAge India.
The company stated that, the deployment of its services enables the non-profit organization, sharing of data across various business functions (like resource mobilization, operations, finance, etc). The software also facilitates decision-making by senior management members and donor management with a 360 degree view of each donor that enables better visibility and monitoring of that donor’s interactions. The suite also ensures securing company’s web-based portal application and access control features.
“It is our endeavor to serve our customers with complete, secure and integrated solutions and it is gratifying to see how Oracle Applications like Oracle E-Business Suite R12 and Oracle CRM On Demand are helping NGOs like HelpAge become more efficient, robust and effective in meeting their mission for their donors, beneficiaries and the elderly who depend on them,” commented Sunil Jose, VP, applications, Oracle India.
Oracle informed that CRM On Demand’s pre-built data warehouse capabilities enables users to combine real-time intelligence with deep historical and comparative trend analyses. The implementation also intends at improving the financial and program management capabilities through Oracle E-Business Suite R12 modules like iExpense, cash management and project management.
- Indian Businesses Lack Confidence In Digital Transformation Capabilities
- TCS Bets On Business 4.0 To Propel Digital Revenues
- Collaboration Is Powering Modern Enterprise, Government
- Which AI Is Best For Customer Engagement, Revenue Generation
- Autonomous Database: Next Big Thing In The Indian Market
- Realizing Zen in Business
- BI in Insurance Industry: What Are The Possibilities?
- Why Background Checks Are Vital To Business Success
- Consider Blockchain, Think Non-linear!
- Digital Urgency Spurs Demand for Outsourcing Services: Study