Here is the complete list of winners:
Best Rural Upliftment Initiative Using ITFinancial Inclusion Network & Operations Ltd. (FINO)
Best e-Governance Implementation
Tata Consultancy Services Limited (Online Voting System)
Using IT Implementation To Improve Public ServicesChief Minister’s Office, Gujarat
Best Implementation Of Green IT – SMEAcoris Research Ltd.
Best Implementation Of Green IT – LE
Reliance Communications Ltd.
Best Utilisation Of IT To Transform Business – LEBajaj Allianz Life Insurance Company Ltd.
Best IT Initiative For A Social Cause – SMELuna Ergonomics Pvt. Ltd. (Panini Keypad)
Best IT Initiative For A Social Cause – LETERI (Light A Billion Lives)
Best Innovative Use Of IT – SMEMobME Wireless Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
Best Innovative Use Of IT – LEHDFC Standard Life Insurance Company Limited
Best Distance Education Through ITTutorVista
Best Implementation Of Student And Faculty Engagement Solutions
Zee Learn Ltd.
An Entrepreneur’s IT Initiative That Has Improved The Quality Of LifeAbhishek Sinha and Abhinav Sinha (Eko India Financial Services Private Limited)
Emerging Indian IT Company Of The YearEclerx Services Ltd.
Indian IT Company Of The Year (revenue below INR 5000 crore)Persistent Systems Ltd.
Indian IT Company Of The Year (revenue above INR 5000 crore)Tata Consultancy Services Ltd.
CIO/CTO Of The Year - IndiaVijay Sethi (Hero Motocorp Ltd.)
CEO Of The Year – IndiaVineet Nayar (HCL Technologies Ltd. )
Most Admired IT Company Amongst CIOs
Most Admired IT Company Amongst IT Employees
- CXOs Prioritizing Digital Business Growth
- SAP awards companies using cloud, mobility, analytics
- IT companies to introduce new incentive policy for employees
- Tata Communications' Vinod Kumar named CEO of the year
- IBM announces Shared University Research awards in India
- BloombergUTV Concludes The CXO AWARDS 2011
- IBM felicitates winners of ‘The Great Mind Challenge 2010’
- CSI announces ‘CSI 2011 Awards for Excellence in IT’
- ‘E-Shakti’ adjudged as the winner at ‘EDGE’ awards