Hewlett Packard Enterprise Announces OneView 3.0
Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) has announced OneView 3.0 to provide software-defined intelligence across HPE’s family of infrastructure solutions, including HPE ProLiant, HPE BladeSystem, HPE 3PAR StoreServ, HPE Hyper Converged solutions, and HPE Synergy, the industry’s first composable infrastructure.
Today, customers need to simplify day-to-day operations, deploy applications faster and enable IT to quickly take advantage of the latest tools, like Docker, SaltStack and Chef. HPE OneView delivers software-defined intelligence; workload template automation and open integration through a unified API so organizations can provision their infrastructure to improve efficiencies.
“Organizations need tools that enable them to simplify IT operations, respond to business demands at cloud speed and increase productivity, ultimately freeing up IT resources required to deliver new and innovative services to their customers,” said Vikram K, Director, Servers, Hewlett Packard Enterprise India.
“Our mission is to make IT simple for customers. Whether they are managing and maintaining infrastructure, running traditional applications or developing new revenue generating services on cloud native applications, HPE OneView is the infrastructure automation engine built to make that all possible”, he added.
Asante, a healthcare provider serving more than 580,000 people throughout Southern Oregon and Northern California, is using HPE OneView to help manage their growing infrastructure needs.
“HPE OneView is a really slick tool for managing configuration consistency and enforcing compliance across the enterprise,” said Michael York, systems engineer Asante.
“We needed a solution that would scale forward and run Epic across multiple data centers. As a small IT organization, we also wanted to move away from designing and developing the infrastructure ourselves to more of a converged infrastructure that’s fully engineered and certified for Epic. HPE delivered on all counts, and more”, he added.
- Why The Future of V2X Technology Is Promising
- Top Trends Driving More Intelligent, Connected Enterprise
- Disruptive Technologies Shaking Up The Enterprise
- Sify Names Arindam Mukherjee As Regional CEO, West
- Enterprise AI Moves Beyond Experimentation: Infosys
- 7 Trends Driving IT Transformation In India
- Microsoft, Accenture Team Up To Help Start-Ups
- India-Israel-US Strengthen Ties At Nasscom's Tech Triangle Summit
- CES 2018: What's In Store For The Enterprise?
- Are Wearables Finally Taking Off In The Enterprise