Hexaware enhances legacy modernization with Oracle
Hexaware is enhancing its legacy modernization services using the Oracle Tuxedo Application Runtime for CICS and Batch 11g and Oracle Tuxedo Application Rehosting Workbench 11g. Legacy Modernization enables businesses to innovate, while controlling costs and Oracle Tuxedo 11g, an application server for mission critical C/C++ and COBOL applications, enables businesses to reduce development and deployment costs.
"We are excited about our collaboration with Oracle to provide service offerings for migration of legacy applications to Oracle’s robust, proven stack. With our vast experience in this domain, this partnership will provide future-proof Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) to our customers", said Ramanan R V, president global delivery and CSA, Hexaware.
"Working with partners like Hexaware, who have deep expertise in legacy modernization, provides our joint customer with tremendous value by enabling them to achieve a faster return on their mainframe migration projects," said Lance Knowlton, VP, platform migrations at Oracle.
As part of this effort, Oracle will provide training to Hexaware’s technical team in addition to field and technical support. Hexaware will develop proof of concepts towards modernizing the applications in various technologies/platforms and thus create a distinct service offering for migration to Oracle Tuxedo. Both companies will engage in joint go-to-market activities to take this combined offering to customers.
- Adidas India Redefines Customer Experience with Oracle Cloud
- The Three Pitfalls Of HR Analytics
- Autonomous Database: Next Big Thing In The Indian Market
- Four Reasons For Indian Enterprises To Move To SIP
- Keysight Gears Up For 5G, High-Speed Datacenters In India
- Oracle's Thomas Kurian Outlines Future Of Enterprise Cloud
- CXOs Are Capitalizing On APIs To Boost Business: Study
- IaaS Helps Indian Cos Boost, Performance, Innovation
- Oracle Announces New Cloud Programs For The Enterprise
- Oracle, Spectrum7 Technologies Conduct CIO Meets