Hexaware gets a new CFO
IT services firm Hexaware Technologies announced the appointment of Rajesh Kanani as the Chief Financial Officer (CFO) with immediate effect.
Rajesh Kanani has been with Hexaware for over 18 years and has been serving as the acting CFO since September 2012. He is a Chartered Accountant and has an experience of over 25 years. With his strong background in accounting, taxation & company Law, he has successfully handled various aspects of Finance function during his career.
“I am glad that the board has appointed Rajesh Kanani as the Chief Financial Officer, who is known for his integrity, competence and commitment.” said Atul Nishar, Chairman, Hexaware Technologies Limited.
“Rajesh Kanani’s performance as the Acting CFO of the Company was commendable. Prior to this he has served as the Controller- Accounts & Tax for many years. His wealth of knowledge and experience will further strengthen our management team and help us achieve our long term growth strategies.” P. R. Chandrasekar, CEO & Vice Chairman, Hexaware Technologies Limited.
Rajesh Kanani will be based out of Hexaware’s office in Mumbai.
- Here's Why The Voice-First Strategy Will Rule
- Plantronics Completes USD 2-Bn Polycom Acquisition
- Bata Strengthens Omnichannel CRM Strategy
- E-Waste Management Can Redefine Urban Mining
- Iris Global On Expansion Spree; Ventures Into India's Cyber Security Biz
- Digital To Rule IT Firms' Growth By 2021: ICRA
- Firms Yet To Adopt AI-ML To Improve Cyber Resilience
- AI, IoT Enhancing Video Surveillance Capabilities
- Digital CFOs Stepping Up Efforts To Transform Finance: Study
- Travel Meets Technology To Redefine Customer Experience