Hexaware gets a new CFO
IT services firm Hexaware Technologies announced the appointment of Rajesh Kanani as the Chief Financial Officer (CFO) with immediate effect.
Rajesh Kanani has been with Hexaware for over 18 years and has been serving as the acting CFO since September 2012. He is a Chartered Accountant and has an experience of over 25 years. With his strong background in accounting, taxation & company Law, he has successfully handled various aspects of Finance function during his career.
“I am glad that the board has appointed Rajesh Kanani as the Chief Financial Officer, who is known for his integrity, competence and commitment.” said Atul Nishar, Chairman, Hexaware Technologies Limited.
“Rajesh Kanani’s performance as the Acting CFO of the Company was commendable. Prior to this he has served as the Controller- Accounts & Tax for many years. His wealth of knowledge and experience will further strengthen our management team and help us achieve our long term growth strategies.” P. R. Chandrasekar, CEO & Vice Chairman, Hexaware Technologies Limited.
Rajesh Kanani will be based out of Hexaware’s office in Mumbai.
- Top 10 Tech Acquisitions In 2017 So Far
- Why 2018 Will Belong To Cloud, AI, Blockchain
- Governance, Risk and Compliance- Trends and Predictions
- The Age of Cognition Is Coming
- Leveraging Digital Technologies For Manufacturing
- Five Big Data Trends To Influence AI In 2018
- Digital Transformation: 7 Things CIOs Must Remember
- How Big Data Can Combat Child Trafficking
- DevSecOps, A Key Focus Of CA Technologies
- CA Technologies Driving Digital India Innovation