Hexaware gets a new CFO
IT services firm Hexaware Technologies announced the appointment of Rajesh Kanani as the Chief Financial Officer (CFO) with immediate effect.
Rajesh Kanani has been with Hexaware for over 18 years and has been serving as the acting CFO since September 2012. He is a Chartered Accountant and has an experience of over 25 years. With his strong background in accounting, taxation & company Law, he has successfully handled various aspects of Finance function during his career.
“I am glad that the board has appointed Rajesh Kanani as the Chief Financial Officer, who is known for his integrity, competence and commitment.” said Atul Nishar, Chairman, Hexaware Technologies Limited.
“Rajesh Kanani’s performance as the Acting CFO of the Company was commendable. Prior to this he has served as the Controller- Accounts & Tax for many years. His wealth of knowledge and experience will further strengthen our management team and help us achieve our long term growth strategies.” P. R. Chandrasekar, CEO & Vice Chairman, Hexaware Technologies Limited.
Rajesh Kanani will be based out of Hexaware’s office in Mumbai.
- Citizen Engagement Is Critical To Smart Cities' Success: Gartner
- How Artificial Intelligence Is Changing The Banking Sector
- Digital Disruption Boosts Business Growth, Revenue: Study
- Datamato Bets On AI, IoT; Focuses On Newer Markets
- Robosoft Technologies Appoints Ravi Teja As New CEO
- Ola Vs Uber And The Battle Of Dominance In India
- AMD Plans Expansion In India, To Hire 500 Engineers: Report
- How AI Is Fueling Customer Experience Strategies
- Myriad Possibilities Of The Application Economy
- Gartner: Top 10 Strategic Tech Trends For 2018