Hexaware launches its private cloud using VMware solutions
VMware (NYSE: VMW), the virtualization and cloud infrastructure solution provider, today announced vCloud Director has delivered a private cloud ‘Rainmaker’ at Hexaware Technologies, a provider of IT & BPO services and consulting Services.
Talking about the advantages of this private cloud over the traditional model, Nataraj. N, CIO, Hexaware Technologies said, “There is a cost reduction potential of up to 30 percent through optimizing computing resources and secondly, this implementation transforms the fixed and committed cost into a variable cost model thereby providing increased flexibility to either ramp up or down in this dynamic world.”
As a result of the implementation, Hexaware expects to realize optimum self provisioning and enhanced security management. Rainmaker further illustrates the capability of Hexaware to offer such solutions to joint customers using VMware products, it informed.
“Businesses have started realizing the value of deploying cloud in the organization. I am extremely optimistic that soon India will transition from a growing to a maturing cloud market and partners like Hexaware play the catalyst in building this ecosystem,” commented T Srinivasan, MD, VMware, India & SAARC.
The cloud provider informed that, vShield Endpoint solution for vSphere 4.1 and View 4.5 environments offer library and APIs for integrating partner security appliances that can introspect into file activity at the hypervisor layer. According to the company the process involves taking an endpoint security appliance from a vendor, putting it into the virtualized/cloud environment and tapping into their APIs to do all the protection without installing any agent on the virtual machines. This approach simplifies the compliance auditing processes, making clouds more palatable to enterprise customers with rigorous compliance requirements.
- Lack Of Trained Staff, Security Hinder FinTech Growth
- What’s Driving The Shift To Cryptocurrency Mining Malware?
- Four Reasons For Indian Enterprises To Move To SIP
- Why Enterprises Need To Automate Security Systems
- Ransomware Against IoT, Mobile On The Rise: SonicWall
- Employee Training: A Security Priority For Financial CISOs
- How To Become Cisco CCNA Security 210-260 Certified
- Women In Cybersecurity Face Harsh Reality: Study
- Decoding The Security Factor In IoT
- How Companies Can Disrupt Ransomware Attacks