Hexaware Launches Shared Service Delivery Model
Hexaware Technologies, a global provider of IT and BPO services and consulting, has launched a new service offering known as ERP Shared Services Support. Through this 24×7 service offering, Hexaware will provide maintenance and support services for ERP applications including SAP, PeopleSoft and Oracle E-Business Suite using a common pool of highly skilled consultants.
This alternative delivery model will also provide demand-based pricing flexibility, scalability of services and predictability of IT expenditure for the customers. The ERP Application Support and Maintenance (ASM) usually involves a dedicated team of highly skilled resources who are specialized in a functional area or an ERP product. The variability in the workload for support teams results in customers engaging high cost specialists on a need basis. This results in an increased total cost of ownership (TCO). Customers are increasingly demanding productivity improvements and cost saving measures.
With over 10 years of experience in providing ERP services and over 15 years in providing Application Management and Support services to its global client base, Hexaware will leverage its time-tested application transition methodology, ASM best practices and ERP expertise to minimize the risks involved in providing such a value proposition to its customers. Hexaware will also offer its IP-based services like data masking, customization analysis, data migration services, in the ERP space as value added top-up services.
- Travel, E-Com, Utility Lead To India's Digital Commerce Boom: Study
- Is There A Weak Link In Your Encryption Strategy?
- BSNL Teams Up With Unlimit To Offer IoT Services To Enterprise
- Firms Keen On Hiring Techies With Soft Skills, Says LinkedIn
- Lack of Skills Raising Demand for IT Security Services
- Scalable, Secure Govt Data Centers For Online Citizen Services
- Access to Applications Based on a ‘Driving License’ Model
- 4 Things To Know Before You Move Everything To The Cloud
- How Enterprises Can Secure their Multi-Cloud Environments
- Cloud Environments Are Maturing, Yet Growing Complex