Hexaware offers QlikView based Business Analytics solutions
Hexaware Technologies, an IT, BPO and consulting services provider, today announced its partnership with QlikTech, a Business Intelligence software provider. The partnership enables Hexaware to deliver solutions based on QlikTech’s software platform QlikView, which intends to provide the customers with more control and better predictability over their projects and operations.
“Hexaware’s standardized execution methodologies, quality assurance processes, and analytic frameworks combined with QlikView competency will improve BI solution realization and delivery excellence leading to reduced time to market for our customers,” remarked Moorthi Chokkanathan, EVP and global head - enterprise solutions, Hexaware Technologies.
The company stated that, aforementioned platform consolidates large, disparate data sets and allows users to discover relationships within data to make more informed decisions. It also facilitates visualization of data in a simple, intuitive user interface to interactively explore and analyze information.
“Hexaware’s customers can now leverage best-of-breed analytics and reporting solutions based on QlikView that can address their specific needs and allow them to successfully respond to rapidly changing business conditions”, commented Patrick McCue, VP, Alliances, QlikTech Americas.
The strategic partnership provides QlikTech with access to leverage Hexaware’s presence in several verticals globally. The company claims that powerful analytics and reporting tools like QlikView coupled with smartly crafted business rules can optimize the IT assets of any enterprise and can help them in taking right decisions at the right time.
- Is Artificial Intelligence Ready To Overhaul Healthcare Sector
- How Digital Platforms Are Helping Real Estate Business
- How Artificial Intelligence Is Changing Diwali Shopping
- Delving Into The ABC Of Cyber Security
- Is Artificial Intelligence The Future Of ERP Software Optimization?
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXOToday (Oct 9-13)
- IoT Knowledge Gaps Exist In Consumer Product Industry
- HR Managers See CRM As An Effective Business Tool
- Why Companies Need To Invest In Chief AI Officer
- How AI Is Fueling Customer Experience Strategies