Hexaware offers QlikView based Business Analytics solutions
Hexaware Technologies, an IT, BPO and consulting services provider, today announced its partnership with QlikTech, a Business Intelligence software provider. The partnership enables Hexaware to deliver solutions based on QlikTech’s software platform QlikView, which intends to provide the customers with more control and better predictability over their projects and operations.
“Hexaware’s standardized execution methodologies, quality assurance processes, and analytic frameworks combined with QlikView competency will improve BI solution realization and delivery excellence leading to reduced time to market for our customers,” remarked Moorthi Chokkanathan, EVP and global head - enterprise solutions, Hexaware Technologies.
The company stated that, aforementioned platform consolidates large, disparate data sets and allows users to discover relationships within data to make more informed decisions. It also facilitates visualization of data in a simple, intuitive user interface to interactively explore and analyze information.
“Hexaware’s customers can now leverage best-of-breed analytics and reporting solutions based on QlikView that can address their specific needs and allow them to successfully respond to rapidly changing business conditions”, commented Patrick McCue, VP, Alliances, QlikTech Americas.
The strategic partnership provides QlikTech with access to leverage Hexaware’s presence in several verticals globally. The company claims that powerful analytics and reporting tools like QlikView coupled with smartly crafted business rules can optimize the IT assets of any enterprise and can help them in taking right decisions at the right time.
- Ten Trends Redefining Enterprise IT In 2018
- 5 Ways AI Can Live Up To Its Promise In 2018
- Top 10 Tech Acquisitions In 2017 So Far
- Microsoft Brings AI Powered Update To Bing
- AI To Become A Job Motivator, Not Job Killer: Gartner
- Artificial Intelligence Transforming India's Education Sector
- Enterprise Networks: Things To Focus On In 2018
- Why 2018 Will Belong To Cloud, AI, Blockchain
- Governance, Risk and Compliance- Trends and Predictions
- Trends In Information Management: An India Perspective