Hexaware partners Validata to offer BFSI solutions
Hexaware Technologies has partnered with the Validata Group to offers Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) solutions to the BFSI Sector. Hexaware’s Quality Assurance and Testing Services (QATS) division will work with Validata Group to deliver Validata SAS Test Factory - a Quality Management (QM) model that covers Quality Assurance (QA) and Quality Control (QC). This joint offering increases the choice for customers providing them more control over successful project delivery and will enable customers to have a better predictability over IT expenditure, simplified planning and reduce costs.
"Validata’s reputation in the banking and finance sector made them our obvious choice for a partner. Test Factory is proving to be the model of choice for client engagements globally. Equipped with a full range of standardized quality assurance frameworks and methodologies, the Test Factory modular solution enables Hexaware to deliver solutions on demand and the scale to meet customers’ needs across diverse technologies adopted by banking clients worldwide. This solution will enable us service our customers by helping in accelerated implementation and testing of deployments," said Uday Reddy, head of banking and financial services, Hexaware Technologies.
The Validata Group along with the Hexaware team will offer services involving the outsourcing and hosting of the QA solution in secured Active Server Pages (ASP) mode and an exhaustive offer of services related to a managed service for Single Euro Payments Area (SEPA), Society for Worldwide Interbank Financial Telecommunication (SWIFT), Anti-Money
"Validata SAS Test Factory draws together world class services, a fully integrated ALM platform for the Banking and Finance sector, ready. By making use of these partnerships, we plan to develop and strengthen our presence even further in Europe, Middle East and Asia," said Vaios Vaitsis, CEO of Validata Group.
- Yes Bank Automates Field Sales Processes Using Kaizala
- Banks Investing Heavily On IT With Rising Digital Payments: Gartner
- More Indian Enterprises Cozying Up To Analytics: Study
- SBI Teams Up With BankChain, Intel For Blockchain Deployment
- Bank Branches Will Not Die Anytime Soon: Study
- The Future Of Banking Is Paperless, Say Experts
- Mobility Is The Future Of Banking
- Machines Poised to Take Over 30% Of Bank Jobs: Study
- Banking The Unbanked With Bitcoin
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXO Today (July 10-14)