Hexaware surpass year-end headcount estimates by August 2010
Hexaware Technologies, provider of IT, BPO and consulting services, has exceeded its headcount estimate provided for December 2010 by the end of August 2010. During the course of 2010, the company’s headcount increased by 1,115 employees, taking its global headcount to 6,252.
Considering the improving business climate, revenue for Q3 2010 is now estimated to be $ 60m compared with the earlier issued revenue guidance of $ 58m to $ 59m.
“With the enhanced revenue visibility on account of the large deals secured (worth $ 110 m) in Q2 2010 and the improving quality of the deal pipeline, we have surpassed the annual guidance of net addition of 1,000 employees in just 8 months. We are also upgrading our revenue guidance for Q3 2010 to a sequential Q-o-Q (Quarter On Quarter) revenue growth of 9.2 percent. This follows an achievement of 13 percent Q-o-Q revenue growth in Q2 2010,” said Atul Nishar, Chairman, Hexaware Technologies.
The company has also established a new global delivery center in Bengaluru, India, which is its 7th center across the world. The GDC would address two segments of prospective clients based in Bengaluru – Domestic companies as well as the captive centres of overseas-based corporations.
“The latest GDC creates tremendous strategic opportunities for us – both from a sourcing as well as client servicing perspective. Bengaluru, as a city, is home to the largest technology cluster in the entire Asia Pacific region and by having a GDC there would enable greater access to human capital and would facilitate stronger rapport and a deeper relationship with the clients”, said R V Ramanan, President and Head, Global Delivery, Hexaware Technologies.
With the initial capacity of the GDC is 250 seats, the location’s advantage has enabled Hexaware to ramp-up its employee strength swiftly to attain the current occupancy of 125 employees in a short span of time, as stated by the company.
- Here's Why The Voice-First Strategy Will Rule
- Plantronics Completes USD 2-Bn Polycom Acquisition
- Bata Strengthens Omnichannel CRM Strategy
- E-Waste Management Can Redefine Urban Mining
- Iris Global On Expansion Spree; Ventures Into India's Cyber Security Biz
- Digital To Rule IT Firms' Growth By 2021: ICRA
- Firms Yet To Adopt AI-ML To Improve Cyber Resilience
- AI, IoT Enhancing Video Surveillance Capabilities
- Digital CFOs Stepping Up Efforts To Transform Finance: Study
- Travel Meets Technology To Redefine Customer Experience