Hexaware Technologies becomes OPN's Platinum partner
Hexaware Technologies (NSE:HEXAWARE), an IT, BPO and consulting services provider, is become the Platinum Partner in the Oracle PartnerNetwork (OPN). This Platinum level partnership recognizes Hexaware as a system integrator across the entire suite of Oracle (NASDAQ: ORCL) applications and solutions.
“The successful collaboration with Oracle over the past 13 years has resulted in benefits such as winning new clients in different verticals as well as securing large deals including the recently signed deal worth $ 110 mn in calendar Q2 2010,” remarked Moorthi Chokkanathan, Executive Vice President and Global Head, Enterprise Solutions, Hexaware Technologies.
As a platinum partner Hexaware will experience privileges and services exclusively designed by Oracle to encourage leadership and specialization in the market place. Platinum members receive dedicated virtual account management support to build joint development plans and help broaden specialization areas and revenue opportunities.
“The achievement of Platinum membership means that Hexaware can distinguish its competencies and refine its solutions within specialization categories around Oracle applications and technology. This enables prospects and clients to easily identify the partners who best align with their business objectives,” commented Andy Bailey, Senior Vice President, Worldwide Systems Integrator Alliances at Oracle.
Recently, Hexaware further strengthened its commitment to Oracle by the following key initiatives, which includes setting up a Center of Excellence (CoE) to focus primarily on the next-generation product, Oracle Fusion. During the previous quarter, Hexaware signed its largest deal to date worth $ 110 mn with a leading Fortune 500 corporation in the United States of America.
- Governance, Risk and Compliance- Trends and Predictions
- Technology Plays A Vital Role In Empowering The Workforce
- Customer-Facing Web, Mobile Apps Pose Highest Security Risk: Study
- Key Challenges For Infosys' New CEO Salil Parekh
- The Age of Cognition Is Coming
- Leveraging Digital Technologies For Manufacturing
- Five Big Data Trends To Influence AI In 2018
- Digital Transformation: 7 Things CIOs Must Remember
- The Enterprise Gains From Micro Frontend
- How Big Data Can Combat Child Trafficking