Hexaware Technologies becomes OPN's Platinum partner
Hexaware Technologies (NSE:HEXAWARE), an IT, BPO and consulting services provider, is become the Platinum Partner in the Oracle PartnerNetwork (OPN). This Platinum level partnership recognizes Hexaware as a system integrator across the entire suite of Oracle (NASDAQ: ORCL) applications and solutions.
“The successful collaboration with Oracle over the past 13 years has resulted in benefits such as winning new clients in different verticals as well as securing large deals including the recently signed deal worth $ 110 mn in calendar Q2 2010,” remarked Moorthi Chokkanathan, Executive Vice President and Global Head, Enterprise Solutions, Hexaware Technologies.
As a platinum partner Hexaware will experience privileges and services exclusively designed by Oracle to encourage leadership and specialization in the market place. Platinum members receive dedicated virtual account management support to build joint development plans and help broaden specialization areas and revenue opportunities.
“The achievement of Platinum membership means that Hexaware can distinguish its competencies and refine its solutions within specialization categories around Oracle applications and technology. This enables prospects and clients to easily identify the partners who best align with their business objectives,” commented Andy Bailey, Senior Vice President, Worldwide Systems Integrator Alliances at Oracle.
Recently, Hexaware further strengthened its commitment to Oracle by the following key initiatives, which includes setting up a Center of Excellence (CoE) to focus primarily on the next-generation product, Oracle Fusion. During the previous quarter, Hexaware signed its largest deal to date worth $ 110 mn with a leading Fortune 500 corporation in the United States of America.
- Is Artificial Intelligence Ready To Overhaul Healthcare Sector
- Datamato Bets On AI, IoT; Focuses On Newer Markets
- Robosoft Technologies Appoints Ravi Teja As New CEO
- Ola Vs Uber And The Battle Of Dominance In India
- AMD Plans Expansion In India, To Hire 500 Engineers: Report
- How AI Is Fueling Customer Experience Strategies
- Myriad Possibilities Of The Application Economy
- Gartner: Top 10 Strategic Tech Trends For 2018
- SAP Leonardo To Help Indian Firms With Digital Transformation
- Keysight Gears Up For 5G, High-Speed Datacenters In India