HGS makes additions to its leadership team
Hinduja Global Solutions, a provider of business process outsourcing services, has made two significant additions to its senior management team in North America and one addition to its global leadership team.
Chris Lord joins as the Senior Vice President, Global Sales Strategy and Sales Operations. His primary responsibility is to ensure that all the geographical sales teams at HGS have the best and optimized sales support by leveraging HGS’ global capabilities, best practices, assets, collaterals and IP. With over 25 years of IT and BPO services experience at the leadership level with such firms as Wipro, Accenture, EDS, and Xerox in India, Philippines, Europe, USA and Canada, Lord has proven transformational expertise in sales strategy and execution.
Steve Sacks joins HGS as the Senior Vice President of Sales and Business Development with a mandate to meet the revenue growth targets of HGS in the North American markets. He has over 20 years of sales experience in the BPO Industry including EDS, Accenture, Teleperformance, Pricewaterhouse Coopers, and Ernst & Young where he managed the domestic, near-shore and the offshore outsourcing business partnerships.
Jaime Nunez joins as Senior Vice President, Operations and IT for HGS USA. With an overall experience of 25 years, he has recently served as the Chief Operating Officer and Chief Technology Officer for a leading BPO provider, where he led the global transformation of the company’s core business resulting in Operational and IT excellence. Prior to that, he worked with the Citi Group as the Managing Director of Global Customer Service and Client Delivery for call centres across the US, South America, and Europe as well as Asia including China, The Philippines and India.
“We have been bullish on North America for quite some time now. Our growth in this region has been good. We are leveraging the synergies from our acquisition in Canada. We bring our right-shore model to the clients in the US and Canada. I expect to see good traction in the coming months. With their exhaustive experience, Chris, Steve and Jaime are the best people to handle this growth,” said Partha DeSarkar, Global CEO of HGS.
- Cloud Is Critical For Driving Semicon Industry's Growth
- How Tech Is Helping Rethink Customer Engagement
- Study Shows Digital Trust Gap Between Companies And Consumers
- Oracle To Showcase Its SaaS Innovation With AI In India
- Research Reveals AI Is Creating More 'Human Friendly' Workplaces
- Is There A Weak Link In Your Encryption Strategy?
- Why Angel Investors Find Startups That Use A CRM Attractive
- Policybazaar Deploys Trend Micro’s Solutions To Boost Security
- Humanizing User Experience through AI
- IT Veteran Shyam Ramamurthy Joins Goals101 As Chief Product Officer