HID Global gets a new CIO
Bridget Burke has joined HID Global as VP and CIO. She has over 25 years of experience in designing and implementing customer-focused technology and security initiatives on a large scale. In her new role, Burke will be responsible for overseeing the company’s business applications, data networking and infrastructure and customer information programs. Burke will also serve as Chief Security Officer (CSO) responsible for the company’s overall security policy compliance.
Denis Hébert, president and CEO of HID Global mentioned that the CIO will play a strategic role at the organization, enhancing the customer experience by driving innovation and will align the company’s IT and business strategies. “Bridget’s proven success in leading global IT strategy and programs, her information technology and security leadership will be a great asset for HID Global at this stage of our development and lead us to the next level of growth,” he said.
“Joining HID Global as CIO at this exciting time at the company is an exceptional opportunity,” said Burke. “HID Global has built a solid global reputation as a technology and industry leader in the secure identity industry and is known as a trusted source for innovative products, services and solutions. I am looking forward to being part of this dynamic team as HID Global addresses tremendous opportunities.”
Prior to joining HID Global, Burke held roles as CTO for United Technologies, Director of Program Management at Harvard University, a number of senior IT roles at Columbia University and is the co-founder of Gryphon Software Corporation. She presently serves as the Vice Chairman of the of ASIS International.
- Here Are The 10 Best Companies For Women In India
- Delving Into The ABC Of Cyber Security
- Large-Scale IoT Projects Doubled In Last One Year: Study
- Robosoft Technologies Appoints Ravi Teja As New CEO
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXOToday (Oct 9-13)
- Nissan Motor Appoints Anthony Thomas As Global CIO
- Tele-Health To Bolster Home Healthcare Services
- How AI Is Fueling Customer Experience Strategies
- There's No Stopping The IoT Growth; Here's Why
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXOToday (Oct 2-6)