HID Global unveils new instant financial issuance printer
HID Global, a provider of secure identity solutions, today announced the launch of FARGO HDPii Plus Financial Card Printer/Encoder, the successor to the desktop solution for retransfer printing of financial cards.
Featuring the company’s fifth generation of High Definition Printing technology, the new HDPii Plus helps to secure, instant issuance of both ISO magnetic swipe and contact/contactless EMV cards at thousands of branch offices and other distributed locations, saving both time and money for the financial issuer while providing the card holder with a secure card that can be used immediately.
“As one of the last countries to migrate to EMV card technology, the U.S. payments infrastructure in is now undergoing a rapid transition to EMV payment cards,” said Alan Fontanella, vice president of product marketing, Secure Issuance with HID Global.
HID Global’s HDP solutions are utilized to securely issue millions of financial cards around the world more by banks, credit unions and retailers than any other desktop printing solution. The new HDPii Plus furthers expands HID Global’s financial solutions portfolio and delivers a secure solution compliant with industry financial card association standards for the instant issuance of ISO magnetic swipe and EMV cards.
- How Tech Has Revitalized India's Financial Planning Market
- How Financial Institutions Can Speed Up The Lending Processes
- How Robo-Advisors Are Disrupting Financial Services
- Leveraging Cloud Based Payments Effectively
- Rahul Tewari Joins QuiKr As CFO
- Most CIOs Not Interested In Blockchain 'Hype'
- How AI Is Changing CFO's Role
- CIO Klub Chalks Out Expansion Plan
- Lack Of Trained Staff, Security Hinder FinTech Growth
- Employee Training: A Security Priority For Financial CISOs