HID Global unveils new instant financial issuance printer
HID Global, a provider of secure identity solutions, today announced the launch of FARGO HDPii Plus Financial Card Printer/Encoder, the successor to the desktop solution for retransfer printing of financial cards.
Featuring the company’s fifth generation of High Definition Printing technology, the new HDPii Plus helps to secure, instant issuance of both ISO magnetic swipe and contact/contactless EMV cards at thousands of branch offices and other distributed locations, saving both time and money for the financial issuer while providing the card holder with a secure card that can be used immediately.
“As one of the last countries to migrate to EMV card technology, the U.S. payments infrastructure in is now undergoing a rapid transition to EMV payment cards,” said Alan Fontanella, vice president of product marketing, Secure Issuance with HID Global.
HID Global’s HDP solutions are utilized to securely issue millions of financial cards around the world more by banks, credit unions and retailers than any other desktop printing solution. The new HDPii Plus furthers expands HID Global’s financial solutions portfolio and delivers a secure solution compliant with industry financial card association standards for the instant issuance of ISO magnetic swipe and EMV cards.
- Digital Engineering Spend To Grow 124 pc By 2022
- Why Financial Sector CIOs Should Get On Top Of Machine Learning
- Direct Co-ordination With CEO Can Maximise Cyber Security
- What Lies Ahead For India's Fintech Sector?
- Global Blockchain Market To Reach $9.6 Mn By 2024: Report
- What Fintech Sector Expects From Union Budget 2018
- IT Hiring 2018: More Digital Skills In Demand This Year
- How Big Data Is Changing Banking And Finance
- FinTech Trends To Watch Out For In 2018
- Using Blockchain For Financial Inclusion