HID Global unveils new instant financial issuance printer
HID Global, a provider of secure identity solutions, today announced the launch of FARGO HDPii Plus Financial Card Printer/Encoder, the successor to the desktop solution for retransfer printing of financial cards.
Featuring the company’s fifth generation of High Definition Printing technology, the new HDPii Plus helps to secure, instant issuance of both ISO magnetic swipe and contact/contactless EMV cards at thousands of branch offices and other distributed locations, saving both time and money for the financial issuer while providing the card holder with a secure card that can be used immediately.
“As one of the last countries to migrate to EMV card technology, the U.S. payments infrastructure in is now undergoing a rapid transition to EMV payment cards,” said Alan Fontanella, vice president of product marketing, Secure Issuance with HID Global.
HID Global’s HDP solutions are utilized to securely issue millions of financial cards around the world more by banks, credit unions and retailers than any other desktop printing solution. The new HDPii Plus furthers expands HID Global’s financial solutions portfolio and delivers a secure solution compliant with industry financial card association standards for the instant issuance of ISO magnetic swipe and EMV cards.
- Predictions for RPA in Financial Services in 2018
- Blockchain In The Context Of Enterprises
- India Sees Highest Rise in Online Shopping in Asia Pacific
- Shared Services 2.0 – Next Big Wave Of Offshore Financial Operations
- Top Nine Trends in ICT Sector: TrendForce
- Rubique To Expand To 100 Cities by March 2018
- Intel’s Former CEO Paul Otellini Dies At 66
- Fintech Revolution: How India, APAC Cos Are Moving Ahead
- Cloud Momentum Consistently Up Across Financial Biz Apps
- Workplace Culture Drives Company’s Financial Performance