Hitachi Agile Simplifies Cloud Adoption
Hitachi Data Systems (HDS) recently introduced a portfolio of cloud technologies for enterprise cloud computing environments. The new technologies, called ‘agile’, are aimed at accelerating and simplifying adoption of enterprise cloud computing.
The ‘agile’ portfolio delivers an integrated set of computing resources to create a single pool of virtualized block, file and content storage to support diverse uses in cloud computing. According to HDS, this will allow organizations to adopt cloud services at their own pace.
Current cloud methodologies, the company stated, are not in tune with the ‘realities’ organisations face today. The methods create poorly utilised data silos — something that organizations try to avoid through their cloud computing efforts. HDS’s approach, on the other hand, delivers a dynamic cloud environment that virtualizes all existing storage resources into a single, agile service oriented infrastructure. Such an approach reduces storage costs, risk, and can be managed through changing demands as well.
- Provides efficient IT management, increase productivity through automation
- Meets changing performance, availability and storage needs
- Ensures security in a shared environment
- Improves data protection in a cost effective manner
- Makes information easy to locate and use
Hitachi Content Platform
Hitachi Data Systems also unveiled the new Hitachi Content Platform — which provides security, reliability and multi-tenancy for cloud infrastructures. This platform includes advanced features that enables enterprises to evolve their cloud at their own pace, segregate data securely, intelligently store content for a number of use cases.
- The Digital Messiah: Inside Accenture's Innovation Hub
- E-Waste Management Can Redefine Urban Mining
- Edge Computing Drives Internet Of Thing's Growth: Study
- Indus OS To Become Default Platform For Internet Content: CTO
- How Businesses Can Generate Insights From IOT Devices
- Iris Global On Expansion Spree; Ventures Into India's Cyber Security Biz
- Truecaller Acquires Indian Firm Chillr; Launches Truecaller Pay 2.0
- India's Mobile Data Traffic To Grow 5x By 2023: Report
- Digital To Rule IT Firms' Growth By 2021: ICRA
- Data Science: A Success Mantra For Business Optimization