Hitachi Appoints Kevin Eggleston as SVP, GM
Hitachi Data Systems has appointed Kevin Eggleston as SVP and GM for APAC. In the current role, he will be responsible for the company s expansion and market share in the region.
His last position was the regional VP of Hitachi Data Systems in the western regions of United States.
Hitachi Data Systems has a high performance team in Asia Pacific; and our team will help customers to maximize return on assets, reduce operating costs and build an economically optimized storage environment, said Eggleston.
Prior to joining Hitachi Data Systems in 2005, Eggleston had served various sales and leadership positions in the United States, Latin America and the Asia South Pacific region at StorageTek and BlueArc.
Kevin Eggleston is an IT veteran with over 30 years of experience in the industry.
Hitachi Brings Kay on Board
- APAC To Lead In Cloud, IoT Adoption: Trend Micro EVP
- How HDS Is Betting Big On Data And Analytics
- HDS Appoints Sanjay Agrawal As Director - Platforms And Solutions
- CIO Klub Conducts Cricket Tournament: Team Hitachi Wins
- Futurenet Felicitates IT-Decision-Makers At Anniversary Event
- Data Plays A Key Role In Digital Transformation
- HR Professionals And The Need For Awareness
- Hitachi Aims To Improve And Accelerate Digital Transformation
- Kevin Turner Moves Out, Satya Nadella Realigns Team
- Google Fiber Co-founder Kevin Lo Joins Facebook