Hitachi Data Systems Unveils Suite of Storage Soln
Hitachi Data Systems Corporation, provider of Application Optimized Storage solutions and a wholly owned subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd. has launched a new suite of solutions to address the growing storage requirements of medium-sized companies.
Hitachi’s new suite of solutions offers data protection, storage consolidation, and improved management of Microsoft Windows and SQL Server environments at a mid-market price.
Listed below are the solutions that were made available today:
Hitachi Data Systems Solutions for Microsoft Environments provide fully integrated, high-performance methods to quickly lower the costs of managing Microsoft Exchange and SQL Server environments.
Data Protection and Disaster Recovery Solutions: are easy to install and manage on a limited budget, can simplify administration of sophisticated cross-platform data protection strategies and significantly reduce overall administrative time to ensure lower total cost of ownership.
Simplification and Consolidation Solutions: simplify and centralize data storage, providing easy, cost-effective ways to deploy, maintain and scale storage configurations to accommodate increasingly complex business needs.
The solutions help mid-sized companies eliminate complexity in storage infrastructure deployment; protect and recover quickly from application data corruption; minimize application downtime; and eliminate unreliable data backup procedures.
“In the face of growing global competition and regulatory compliance, managing IT infrastructure and protecting critical business applications has become a tremendous challenge for most organizations, especially for resource constrained mid-sized companies,” said Karen Sigman, vice president, Global Channels, Hitachi Data Systems. “Hitachi’s new solutions for the mid-market enable customers to deploy enterprise-class capabilities to easily and cost effectively consolidate their storage, simplify their infrastructures and protect their data assets-so they can focus more on their core business operations and less on storage.”
- Do Indian Techies Stand Exposed To The Current Tech Evolution?
- Edge Computing Drives Internet Of Thing's Growth: Study
- Embrace And Adapt, The New Mantra For Digital Enterprises
- How Businesses Can Generate Insights From IOT Devices
- Infosys' Nitesh Banga Joins GlobalLogic As COO
- Iris Global On Expansion Spree; Ventures Into India's Cyber Security Biz
- India's Mobile Data Traffic To Grow 5x By 2023: Report
- Data Science: A Success Mantra For Business Optimization
- AI, IoT Enhancing Video Surveillance Capabilities
- Businesses Speed Up Adoption of Augmented Analytics Tools