Hitachi inks partnership with Frontier Business Systems
Hitachi Data Systems, a wholly owned subsidiary of Hitachi, (NYSE: HIT) today announced a strategic partnership with Frontier Business Systems, an IT infrastructure and solution provider.
Storage virtualization player, Hitachi Data Systems informed that it will leverage Frontier Business Systems Integration skills and domain knowledge of virtualization to strengthen its presence in the South and West regions.
Commenting on this partnership, Vivekanand Venugopal, VP and GM, India, Hitachi Data Systems commented that, “We are excited with this alliance as Frontier Business Systems will provide our customers’ domain expertise coupled with certified industry experience, helping us tap deeper into the South and West markets. With Virtualization as one of the key storage requirements of CIOs, customers are looking at working with partners who can take care of end-to-end data storage requirements delivering state of the art solutions to them.”
“Our partnership with Hitachi Data Systems will be the perfect synergy delivering best in-class storage solutions coupled with our high standards of competence and service levels ensuring customer satisfaction,” remarked Ravi Verdes, director and CEO, Frontier Business Systems.
- How Digital Platforms Are Helping Real Estate Business
- Brands Fail To Use Customer Data to Deliver Personalization: Study
- Delving Into The ABC Of Cyber Security
- Robosoft Technologies Appoints Ravi Teja As New CEO
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXOToday (Oct 9-13)
- IoT Knowledge Gaps Exist In Consumer Product Industry
- HR Managers See CRM As An Effective Business Tool
- Tele-Health To Bolster Home Healthcare Services
- Cloud Computing Driving Innovation For Next Generation
- There's No Stopping The IoT Growth; Here's Why