Hitachi inks partnership with Frontier Business Systems
Hitachi Data Systems, a wholly owned subsidiary of Hitachi, (NYSE: HIT) today announced a strategic partnership with Frontier Business Systems, an IT infrastructure and solution provider.
Storage virtualization player, Hitachi Data Systems informed that it will leverage Frontier Business Systems Integration skills and domain knowledge of virtualization to strengthen its presence in the South and West regions.
Commenting on this partnership, Vivekanand Venugopal, VP and GM, India, Hitachi Data Systems commented that, “We are excited with this alliance as Frontier Business Systems will provide our customers’ domain expertise coupled with certified industry experience, helping us tap deeper into the South and West markets. With Virtualization as one of the key storage requirements of CIOs, customers are looking at working with partners who can take care of end-to-end data storage requirements delivering state of the art solutions to them.”
“Our partnership with Hitachi Data Systems will be the perfect synergy delivering best in-class storage solutions coupled with our high standards of competence and service levels ensuring customer satisfaction,” remarked Ravi Verdes, director and CEO, Frontier Business Systems.
- Why Most Connected Car Owners Won't Buy Self-Driving Car
- How IoT Is Creating Modern, Smart Cities
- Business Intelligence In Insurance Industry: What Are The Possibilities?
- How Cisco Streamlined UTI's Communication System
- Subscription E-commerce: What Online Retailers Should Know
- How Cloud Is Transforming CXOs' Operating Style
- CXOs Still Wary Of Cloud Data Security: Study
- PNB Scam: Some Tech Lessons For Indian Banks
- Embracing Technology For HR Innovation
- IBM Steps Up Its Skills Development Efforts In India