Hitachi inks partnership with Frontier Business Systems
Hitachi Data Systems, a wholly owned subsidiary of Hitachi, (NYSE: HIT) today announced a strategic partnership with Frontier Business Systems, an IT infrastructure and solution provider.
Storage virtualization player, Hitachi Data Systems informed that it will leverage Frontier Business Systems Integration skills and domain knowledge of virtualization to strengthen its presence in the South and West regions.
Commenting on this partnership, Vivekanand Venugopal, VP and GM, India, Hitachi Data Systems commented that, “We are excited with this alliance as Frontier Business Systems will provide our customers’ domain expertise coupled with certified industry experience, helping us tap deeper into the South and West markets. With Virtualization as one of the key storage requirements of CIOs, customers are looking at working with partners who can take care of end-to-end data storage requirements delivering state of the art solutions to them.”
“Our partnership with Hitachi Data Systems will be the perfect synergy delivering best in-class storage solutions coupled with our high standards of competence and service levels ensuring customer satisfaction,” remarked Ravi Verdes, director and CEO, Frontier Business Systems.
- Adobe, Microsoft, SAP Team Up For Open Data Initiative
- Millennials and Cybersecurity: Understanding the Value of Personal Data
- AI Is Making BI Smarter
- Microsoft, DSCI Team Up To Fill The Women In Cybersecurity Gap
- Applying A Customer-Centric' Formula For Business Success
- Cloud Is Critical For Driving Semicon Industry's Growth
- How Tech Is Helping Rethink Customer Engagement
- Key Technologies Redefining Human Resources
- Study Shows Digital Trust Gap Between Companies And Consumers
- Oracle To Showcase Its SaaS Innovation With AI In India