Hitachi Intros Data Protection Suite 8.0
Hitachi Data Systems Corporation, a subsidiary of Hitachi, has announced the availability of Hitachi Data Protection Suite 8.0, powered by CommVault. This software is part of the integrated data protection solutions portfolio and includes enhancements in recovery operations, simplified license management, and remote office protection as well as new advances in virtual server protection, data de-duplication, recovery management and content organization.
It leverages the CommVault Simpana 8.0 software suite, and reinforces the longstanding OEM partnership between Hitachi Data Systems and CommVault. Our biggest software release to this date is CommVault s Simpana 8.0 software, which is built on a singular, unified platform, said Dave West, vice president of marketing and business development.
With virtual client support for VMware Infrastructure and Microsoft Hyper-V, the next generation platform includes multiple recovery options of virtualized environments. The platform also provides multiple options for protecting business critical data at distributed remote and branch office locations, facilitate WAN efficiencies.
The Hitachi Data Protection Suite 8.0 can help solve customer data protection challenges with one platform, one common technology engine, one dashboard in one comprehensive solution," said Eric-Jan Schmidt, VP of corporate marketing at Hitachi Data Systems.
- Enterprise Networks: Things To Focus On In 2018
- Trends In Information Management: An India Perspective
- Uber Data Breach: Accountability, Corporate Ethics In Question
- 4 Big Data Trends To Watch In 2018
- Stratus Unveils Edge Computing Strategy
- 70% Consumers Stop Following A Business After Data Breach: Study
- Big Data Gaining Grounds In Precision Medicine
- CISOs, Beware Of Crime-as-a-Service, IoT Threats In 2018
- Ericsson Forecasts 1 Billion 5G Subscriptions By 2023
- Importance of Availability During holiday Season