Hitachi Intros Data Protection Suite 8.0
Hitachi Data Systems Corporation, a subsidiary of Hitachi, has announced the availability of Hitachi Data Protection Suite 8.0, powered by CommVault. This software is part of the integrated data protection solutions portfolio and includes enhancements in recovery operations, simplified license management, and remote office protection as well as new advances in virtual server protection, data de-duplication, recovery management and content organization.
It leverages the CommVault Simpana 8.0 software suite, and reinforces the longstanding OEM partnership between Hitachi Data Systems and CommVault. Our biggest software release to this date is CommVault s Simpana 8.0 software, which is built on a singular, unified platform, said Dave West, vice president of marketing and business development.
With virtual client support for VMware Infrastructure and Microsoft Hyper-V, the next generation platform includes multiple recovery options of virtualized environments. The platform also provides multiple options for protecting business critical data at distributed remote and branch office locations, facilitate WAN efficiencies.
The Hitachi Data Protection Suite 8.0 can help solve customer data protection challenges with one platform, one common technology engine, one dashboard in one comprehensive solution," said Eric-Jan Schmidt, VP of corporate marketing at Hitachi Data Systems.
- Choosing The Right HR Management System For Your Firm
- How Cloud Is Transforming CXOs' Operating Style
- CXOs Still Wary Of Cloud Data Security: Study
- PNB Scam: Some Tech Lessons For Indian Banks
- Embracing Technology For HR Innovation
- IBM Steps Up Its Skills Development Efforts In India
- Why Financial Sector CIOs Should Get On Top Of Machine Learning
- Smart Cars Can Be The Next Big Thing For Indian IT Firms, Says Study
- Using RPA For Greater Accuracy, Efficiency In Business
- How Much Of Human Jobs Will Be Performed By Machines?