Hitachi Releases BI & PM Suite
Hitachi Consulting today announced a new suite of Microsoft Business Intelligence (BI) service offerings, Business Intelligence and Performance Management (PM), at the Edge of the Enterprise.
The offerings will help companies enhance market-facing functions that have not traditionally had access to performance management and business intelligence capabilities. The suite leverages integrated Microsoft suite of BI technologies, including SQL 2005, Analysis, Reporting and Integration Services, Business Scorecard Manager, ProClarity, Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007 and Excel 2007, said Drew Naukam, vice president of the Hitachi Consulting Microsoft strategic service line.
“Organizations traditionally deploy business intelligence solutions to core functions like finance, operations and senior management,” he added.
Hitachi will demo its Mobile BI and PM solution, which equips edge resources with BI and PM information and analytics. Edge resources can access this content via a multi-platform environment that leverages Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007 and Windows-enabled mobile devices. The solution demonstrates how companies can layer business intelligence toolsets on top of SAP, ERP and data warehouse platforms.
“Companies intent on leading their industry are striving to understand their business performance at all levels, on execution of strategy and ‘big bets’, more intensely than in years past. The return on business intelligence investments is strong and predictable, but in many cases these programs bring additional decision-making benefits that companies do not anticipate,” said Todd Price, leader of the Hitachi Consulting national business intelligence and performance management team.
- How Is AI Transforming Industries and Society
- IBM, Fortinet Team Up On Cyber Threat Data sharing
- 8 Ways To Ensure If You Have Right Security Mindset
- Digital Security At The Heart Of Business Strategy
- AI, Blockchain Shake Up The Drilling Industry: Study
- Online Retailers Seek Inventory Accuracy To Remain Relevant: Study
- Digital Spending In Retail To Grow By $118 Bn By 2022: Zinnov
- AI, Chatbots Are Completely Changing Insurance Industry
- AI-ML Is Taking Travel To The Next Level
- Chatbots: The Future Of Business Engagement