Home Grown CIOKlub Now Part of Global CIO Alliance
Indian-born CIOKlub has gone global through joining the alliance of the Digital Leaders Association from China, Europe, Russia, South America and United States.
According to the CIOKlub, the Global Digital Leader Alliance will share peer-to-peer knowledge and best-practices on the Global Digital Transition. These organizations are: CIONET International, the China CIO Union, the CIOKLUB, India, the Russian Union of CIO and the Society for Information Management from the United States. Together, these organizations represent well over 20,000 Chief Information Officers (CIOs) and Digital Leaders from all over the world and represent billions in IT investments.
“We live in an era of a Global Digital Transition touching all global markets and organizations. We see new organizations, business models and processes emerge at an increasingly faster speed. The Digital Leaders represented in these networks are responsible for the Digital Transition within their organization,” said Shirish Gariba, President CIOKlub. He further added that through collaboration it will be possible to share knowledge, research and best practices from around the globe. “We see the Digital Transition taking place around the Globe. Digital Leaders all struggle with the same issues.”
- 5 Technology Trends That Can Change The Way We Do Business
- When Digital Becomes Human at Infocom Kolkata
- Putting Customer Experience At The Heart Of Digital Transformation
- 8 Trends That Will Reshape the FinTech Landscape in 2019
- Can 5G Wave Save The Dwindling Global Smartphone Market In 2019?
- 7 Trends Driving Enterprise IT Transformation In 2019
- Low Code Platforms Can Help SMBs Gain Mobility
- How Digital Tech Is Transforming Business Ecosystem
- The Million-Dollar Question of Cyber-Risk: Invest Now or Pay Later?
- Cryptocurrency's Role In Financial Inclusion: Lessons From Africa