Home Grown CIOKlub Now Part of Global CIO Alliance
Indian-born CIOKlub has gone global through joining the alliance of the Digital Leaders Association from China, Europe, Russia, South America and United States.
According to the CIOKlub, the Global Digital Leader Alliance will share peer-to-peer knowledge and best-practices on the Global Digital Transition. These organizations are: CIONET International, the China CIO Union, the CIOKLUB, India, the Russian Union of CIO and the Society for Information Management from the United States. Together, these organizations represent well over 20,000 Chief Information Officers (CIOs) and Digital Leaders from all over the world and represent billions in IT investments.
“We live in an era of a Global Digital Transition touching all global markets and organizations. We see new organizations, business models and processes emerge at an increasingly faster speed. The Digital Leaders represented in these networks are responsible for the Digital Transition within their organization,” said Shirish Gariba, President CIOKlub. He further added that through collaboration it will be possible to share knowledge, research and best practices from around the globe. “We see the Digital Transition taking place around the Globe. Digital Leaders all struggle with the same issues.”
- Study Shows Digital Trust Gap Between Companies And Consumers
- Oracle To Showcase Its SaaS Innovation With AI In India
- Travel, E-Com, Utility Lead To India's Digital Commerce Boom: Study
- Cisco Announces A Slew Of Initiatives To Accelerate Digitization In India
- When Alibaba's Jack Ma Retires To Focus On Philanthropy, Education
- IT Veteran Shyam Ramamurthy Joins Goals101 As Chief Product Officer
- Using Digital Transformation To Secure Your Bank Locker
- Organizations Must Prepare for Data Security Risks To Survive
- Gartner Identifies 7 Technologies For The Digital Workplace
- Blockchain Revolutionizing Global Media Entertainment Industry