Home Grown CIOKlub Now Part of Global CIO Alliance
Indian-born CIOKlub has gone global through joining the alliance of the Digital Leaders Association from China, Europe, Russia, South America and United States.
According to the CIOKlub, the Global Digital Leader Alliance will share peer-to-peer knowledge and best-practices on the Global Digital Transition. These organizations are: CIONET International, the China CIO Union, the CIOKLUB, India, the Russian Union of CIO and the Society for Information Management from the United States. Together, these organizations represent well over 20,000 Chief Information Officers (CIOs) and Digital Leaders from all over the world and represent billions in IT investments.
“We live in an era of a Global Digital Transition touching all global markets and organizations. We see new organizations, business models and processes emerge at an increasingly faster speed. The Digital Leaders represented in these networks are responsible for the Digital Transition within their organization,” said Shirish Gariba, President CIOKlub. He further added that through collaboration it will be possible to share knowledge, research and best practices from around the globe. “We see the Digital Transition taking place around the Globe. Digital Leaders all struggle with the same issues.”
- How Is AI Transforming the Digital Payments Landscape
- CXOs Still Wary Of Cloud Data Security: Study
- India’s Digital Payments Will Touch USD 1-Tn By 2022: Report
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXOToday (Feb 12-17)
- Digital Engineering Spend To Grow 124 pc By 2022
- India's Digital Consumer Spending Still Nascent: Google-BCG
- IBM Brings Salesforce Partner Bluewolf To India
- How CIOs Can Unleash App Power In Digital Business
- Wipro Teams Up With Cisco To Unveil Internet of Lighting Solutions
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXOToday (Feb 5-9)