Home Grown CIOKlub Now Part of Global CIO Alliance
Indian-born CIOKlub has gone global through joining the alliance of the Digital Leaders Association from China, Europe, Russia, South America and United States.
According to the CIOKlub, the Global Digital Leader Alliance will share peer-to-peer knowledge and best-practices on the Global Digital Transition. These organizations are: CIONET International, the China CIO Union, the CIOKLUB, India, the Russian Union of CIO and the Society for Information Management from the United States. Together, these organizations represent well over 20,000 Chief Information Officers (CIOs) and Digital Leaders from all over the world and represent billions in IT investments.
“We live in an era of a Global Digital Transition touching all global markets and organizations. We see new organizations, business models and processes emerge at an increasingly faster speed. The Digital Leaders represented in these networks are responsible for the Digital Transition within their organization,” said Shirish Gariba, President CIOKlub. He further added that through collaboration it will be possible to share knowledge, research and best practices from around the globe. “We see the Digital Transition taking place around the Globe. Digital Leaders all struggle with the same issues.”
- Why 2018 Will Belong To Cloud, AI, Blockchain
- What Makes Samsung Bullish On India Market?
- How Digital Tech Is Changing Customer Experience
- Trends In Information Management: An India Perspective
- How CEO Can Avoid Digital Transformation Failure: McKinsey
- WB To Announce New IT Policy To Woo Investors: CM
- Looking At The World Through A Digital Lens
- How CIOs Can Ensure A Seat At The Strategy Table
- Xiaomi To Make Fresh Investments, Set Up More Plants In India
- Dentistry And Its Glorious Digital Future