Honeywell Enraf launches Fusion4 MSC-A
Honeywell Enraf unveiled Fusion4 MSC-A, an application to help ensure more efficient and safer petrochemical handling operations. The controller is operated using intuitive, on-screen icons, which reduces training time and improves accuracy. The interface delivers detailed process data, resulting in superior operational monitoring.
“The Fusion4 MSC-A puts control of the operation back in the hands of the user,” said Richard Thompson, general manager, Honeywell Enraf. “We’ve used a smart interface to give rich, clear information on the transfer operation. This new controller is more precise, secure and safe, and provides superior traceability.”
Some key features of the solution are, it is capable of live data transfer in hazardous areas. It’s safe, secure two-way data communication. It allows advanced process monitoring and control for up to 12 streams simultaneously at the load rack. It has a detailed transactional data, alarms, diagnostics and calibration event logging for a secure audit trail for business and regulatory auditing.
It is compatible with Honeywell Enraf’s safe area device monitoring software package Fusion4 Portal and MID-approved bill of lading printing, scheduled summary printing, alarm management and transaction audit trails to boost efficiency and compliance.
- How Big Data Is Altering The Manufacturing Landscape
- Honeywell launches terminal solution
- Building automation services market to hit $43 bn by 2018
- Honeywell adds new features to its networking capabilities
- Does decline in spam signal rise of other malware?
- "Balancing usability & security is always a challenge"
- Honeywell to supply MES solution to Russian co
- "Wireless industrial solutions are no riskier than wired"
- "Innocent activities can also pose security threat"