Honeywell India appoints Anant Maheshwari as MD
Honeywell Automation India (HAIL) has appointed Anant Maheshwari as the managing director (MD) of the company from 1st March 2010. Anant, formerly the MD of ADI-Honeywell Asia Pacific, has over 11 years of experience in the automation and management consulting industries. He has held multiple leadership roles in Honeywell since February 2004.
At HAIL, Anant Maheshwari will be responsible for providing direction to the various divisions and for driving initiatives and strategies at Honeywell Automation and Control Solutions (ACS) India. He will also work at enhancing the synergies across all ACS businesses within and outside HAIL, to continue the growth in these areas and contribute further to India’s growth momentum in energy and infrastructure.
Commenting on the development, Tom Szlosek, CFO, Honeywell ACS, said, "Anant has been part of Honeywell for more than six years and has been instrumental in its growth during that period. I am happy to see Anant in the new role and expect him to take HAIL to new horizons."
- India Launches Blockchain Foundation To Accelerate Growth
- Artificial Intelligence Transforming India's Education Sector
- Cyber Security Jobs At Premium As India Goes Digital
- What Makes Samsung Bullish On India Market?
- Trends In Information Management: An India Perspective
- Predictions for RPA in Financial Services in 2018
- Which Sector Will Be The First To Go 100% Robot?
- RBI Reiterates Its Warning On Bitcoins
- CIO's Five-Point RPA Planning Success Formula
- Xiaomi To Make Fresh Investments, Set Up More Plants In India