Honeywell India appoints Anant Maheshwari as MD
Honeywell Automation India (HAIL) has appointed Anant Maheshwari as the managing director (MD) of the company from 1st March 2010. Anant, formerly the MD of ADI-Honeywell Asia Pacific, has over 11 years of experience in the automation and management consulting industries. He has held multiple leadership roles in Honeywell since February 2004.
At HAIL, Anant Maheshwari will be responsible for providing direction to the various divisions and for driving initiatives and strategies at Honeywell Automation and Control Solutions (ACS) India. He will also work at enhancing the synergies across all ACS businesses within and outside HAIL, to continue the growth in these areas and contribute further to India’s growth momentum in energy and infrastructure.
Commenting on the development, Tom Szlosek, CFO, Honeywell ACS, said, "Anant has been part of Honeywell for more than six years and has been instrumental in its growth during that period. I am happy to see Anant in the new role and expect him to take HAIL to new horizons."
- Altaf Halde Steps Down; Kaspersky Lab Appoints New GM
- The 10 Best Companies For Women In India
- Delving Into The ABC Of Cyber Security
- Telecom Consolidation: Tata Tele Merges With Airtel
- Why Companies Need To Invest In Chief AI Officer
- Ola Vs Uber And The Battle Of Dominance In India
- Facebook India MD Umang Bedi Resigns
- AMD Plans Expansion In India, To Hire 500 Engineers: Report
- Third Party Digital Cos Will Generate Over $31 Bn This Year
- How Option3 Is Creating a Winning Strategy For Its Startup Biz