Honeywell India appoints Anant Maheshwari as MD
Honeywell Automation India (HAIL) has appointed Anant Maheshwari as the managing director (MD) of the company from 1st March 2010. Anant, formerly the MD of ADI-Honeywell Asia Pacific, has over 11 years of experience in the automation and management consulting industries. He has held multiple leadership roles in Honeywell since February 2004.
At HAIL, Anant Maheshwari will be responsible for providing direction to the various divisions and for driving initiatives and strategies at Honeywell Automation and Control Solutions (ACS) India. He will also work at enhancing the synergies across all ACS businesses within and outside HAIL, to continue the growth in these areas and contribute further to India’s growth momentum in energy and infrastructure.
Commenting on the development, Tom Szlosek, CFO, Honeywell ACS, said, "Anant has been part of Honeywell for more than six years and has been instrumental in its growth during that period. I am happy to see Anant in the new role and expect him to take HAIL to new horizons."
- Coolpad Appoints Chief IP Officer; Focuses On India Market
- Why Enterprises Need To Automate Security Systems
- What Digital Transformation Means To Global Businesses
- India's Enterprise Software Spending To Outgrow China: Gartner
- Computex 2018, Smart Asia Trade Expo To Focus On AI, IoT
- Creating Men As Allies In Gender Diversity Programs
- Woman Empowerment Through Edtech
- India Tops Data Literacy And Awareness In APAC: Report
- India Needs To Invest More On R&D
- India Inc's Progress on Gender Diversity: Good, Bad or Ugly?