Honeywell launches terminal solution
Honeywell today announced its new OneWireless Terminal Solution, which brings together a portfolio of wireless-enabled products, services and productivity tools tailored for terminal operators.
Honeywell said that the solution is meant to enable operators of oil and gas terminals to increase their productivity plus its applications can be tailored to offer either ISA100-only coverage or ISA100 and Wi-Fi coverage. The solution also includes Honeywell’s industry-leading engineering and after-market services
“In a competitive industry, terminal operators are investing in tank automation to meet new safety regulations as well as continuously looking for ways to manage costs. Wireless-enabled tank gauging is less expensive, at about half the cost of the wired alternative,” said Ray Rogowski, global marketing director, Honeywell Process Solutions.
OneWireless Terminal Solution includes applications such as ISA100-compatible Honeywell Enraf SmartRadar Flexiline, mobile productivity tools such as field advisor, mobile station, Eperion mobile access helping with the adoption of operator driven reliability (ODR) programs. Other applications include wireless fixed and portable gas detectors and wireless video, including Honeywell’s Digital Video Manager.
- Choosing The Right HR Management System For Your Firm
- More Customer-Facing Firms Will Use Chatbots In 2-3 Years
- TalentSprint Sees More Potential Of Blockchain In Fintech
- PNB Scam: Some Tech Lessons For Indian Banks
- Embracing Technology For HR Innovation
- Unnecessary Security Cordons Make Fintech More Vulnerable
- How Much Of Human Jobs Will Be Performed By Machines?
- How Fortis Improves Patient Care With Microsoft Azure
- Why IT Pros Must Learn New Era Tech To Stay Relevant
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXOToday (Feb 5-9)