Honeywell launches terminal solution
Honeywell today announced its new OneWireless Terminal Solution, which brings together a portfolio of wireless-enabled products, services and productivity tools tailored for terminal operators.
Honeywell said that the solution is meant to enable operators of oil and gas terminals to increase their productivity plus its applications can be tailored to offer either ISA100-only coverage or ISA100 and Wi-Fi coverage. The solution also includes Honeywell’s industry-leading engineering and after-market services
“In a competitive industry, terminal operators are investing in tank automation to meet new safety regulations as well as continuously looking for ways to manage costs. Wireless-enabled tank gauging is less expensive, at about half the cost of the wired alternative,” said Ray Rogowski, global marketing director, Honeywell Process Solutions.
OneWireless Terminal Solution includes applications such as ISA100-compatible Honeywell Enraf SmartRadar Flexiline, mobile productivity tools such as field advisor, mobile station, Eperion mobile access helping with the adoption of operator driven reliability (ODR) programs. Other applications include wireless fixed and portable gas detectors and wireless video, including Honeywell’s Digital Video Manager.
- Accenture, Israel Consulate And Nasscom launch 'scalerator'
- Why Blockchain Experts Should Rethink Cybersecurity
- Do Indian Techies Stand Exposed To The Current Tech Evolution?
- Embrace And Adapt, The New Mantra For Digital Enterprises
- Infosys' Nitesh Banga Joins GlobalLogic As COO
- Iris Global On Expansion Spree; Ventures Into India's Cyber Security Biz
- Blockchain Projects To Lose Much Gleam By 2025: GlobalData
- CIOs Say, Rapid Innovation Puts CX At Risk: Study
- Travel Meets Technology To Redefine Customer Experience
- F-Secure's New Security Offering Blends Human Expertise And AI