Honeywell launches terminal solution
Honeywell today announced its new OneWireless Terminal Solution, which brings together a portfolio of wireless-enabled products, services and productivity tools tailored for terminal operators.
Honeywell said that the solution is meant to enable operators of oil and gas terminals to increase their productivity plus its applications can be tailored to offer either ISA100-only coverage or ISA100 and Wi-Fi coverage. The solution also includes Honeywell’s industry-leading engineering and after-market services
“In a competitive industry, terminal operators are investing in tank automation to meet new safety regulations as well as continuously looking for ways to manage costs. Wireless-enabled tank gauging is less expensive, at about half the cost of the wired alternative,” said Ray Rogowski, global marketing director, Honeywell Process Solutions.
OneWireless Terminal Solution includes applications such as ISA100-compatible Honeywell Enraf SmartRadar Flexiline, mobile productivity tools such as field advisor, mobile station, Eperion mobile access helping with the adoption of operator driven reliability (ODR) programs. Other applications include wireless fixed and portable gas detectors and wireless video, including Honeywell’s Digital Video Manager.
- Cloud For IT Transformation: 5 Facts CIOs Should Know
- How Digital Platforms Are Helping Real Estate Business
- Tele-Health To Bolster Home Healthcare Services
- How AI Is Fueling Customer Experience Strategies
- How Algorithms Are Revolutionizing Lending Business
- What's Stopping Banks From Embracing Latest Technologies?
- Fitness Technology To Redefine India's Healthcare Market
- Using Technology To Your Business Advantage
- Govts Exploring Blockchain To Boost Fintech Innovation
- Air Transport Sector Turning To Artificial Intelligence