Honeywell launches terminal solution
Honeywell today announced its new OneWireless Terminal Solution, which brings together a portfolio of wireless-enabled products, services and productivity tools tailored for terminal operators.
Honeywell said that the solution is meant to enable operators of oil and gas terminals to increase their productivity plus its applications can be tailored to offer either ISA100-only coverage or ISA100 and Wi-Fi coverage. The solution also includes Honeywell’s industry-leading engineering and after-market services
“In a competitive industry, terminal operators are investing in tank automation to meet new safety regulations as well as continuously looking for ways to manage costs. Wireless-enabled tank gauging is less expensive, at about half the cost of the wired alternative,” said Ray Rogowski, global marketing director, Honeywell Process Solutions.
OneWireless Terminal Solution includes applications such as ISA100-compatible Honeywell Enraf SmartRadar Flexiline, mobile productivity tools such as field advisor, mobile station, Eperion mobile access helping with the adoption of operator driven reliability (ODR) programs. Other applications include wireless fixed and portable gas detectors and wireless video, including Honeywell’s Digital Video Manager.
- SpiderOak CEO Warns Of 10 Cybersecurity Threats For 2018
- Technology Plays A Vital Role In Empowering The Workforce
- Dentistry And Its Glorious Digital Future
- Stratus Unveils Edge Computing Strategy
- GES '17: Ivanka Trump’s Focus On Tech Is Not Misplaced
- 5 Ways Data Will Get Faster, Smarter: NetApp CTO
- The Age of Cognition Is Coming
- CA Technologies Driving Digital India Innovation
- Top DDoS Threats That Businesses Must Prepare For
- Is Gender Gap In Tech Industry Getting Any Better