Honeywell launches terminal solution
Honeywell today announced its new OneWireless Terminal Solution, which brings together a portfolio of wireless-enabled products, services and productivity tools tailored for terminal operators.
Honeywell said that the solution is meant to enable operators of oil and gas terminals to increase their productivity plus its applications can be tailored to offer either ISA100-only coverage or ISA100 and Wi-Fi coverage. The solution also includes Honeywell’s industry-leading engineering and after-market services
“In a competitive industry, terminal operators are investing in tank automation to meet new safety regulations as well as continuously looking for ways to manage costs. Wireless-enabled tank gauging is less expensive, at about half the cost of the wired alternative,” said Ray Rogowski, global marketing director, Honeywell Process Solutions.
OneWireless Terminal Solution includes applications such as ISA100-compatible Honeywell Enraf SmartRadar Flexiline, mobile productivity tools such as field advisor, mobile station, Eperion mobile access helping with the adoption of operator driven reliability (ODR) programs. Other applications include wireless fixed and portable gas detectors and wireless video, including Honeywell’s Digital Video Manager.
- Cloud Is Critical For Driving Semicon Industry's Growth
- Key Technologies Redefining Human Resources
- Is There A Weak Link In Your Encryption Strategy?
- Multi-Factor Authentication Can Mitigate Password Risks: Study
- Using Digital Transformation To Secure Your Bank Locker
- Organizations Must Prepare for Data Security Risks To Survive
- How Is Data Masking Done?
- SUSE Builds Momentum With New Offerings, Market Expansion
- Tech Mahindra-Microsoft Use Blockchain To Curb Spam Calls
- Ericsson Opens First India Experience Studio in Gurugram