Honeywell to Set Up India Technology Centre
US-based multinational company Honeywell plans to open a technology centre at Gurgaon to leverage the engineering talent in India.
"The centre will include labs for process and applications development for other speciality materials technology areas, including fluorine products and nylon materials," the company said in a release.
Honeywell said it will invest $34 million in an existing property to develop the centre and employ about 100 people iover a period of five years.
"This centre will allow us to conduct development closer to our end customers, while at the same time tapping the recognised engineering talent of India," said Andreas Kramvis, president and chief executive of Honeywell Specialty Materials.
- Cloud For IT Transformation: 5 Facts CIOs Should Know
- How Digital Platforms Are Helping Real Estate Business
- Tele-Health To Bolster Home Healthcare Services
- How AI Is Fueling Customer Experience Strategies
- How Algorithms Are Revolutionizing Lending Business
- What's Stopping Banks From Embracing Latest Technologies?
- Fitness Technology To Redefine India's Healthcare Market
- Using Technology To Your Business Advantage
- Govts Exploring Blockchain To Boost Fintech Innovation
- Air Transport Sector Turning To Artificial Intelligence