Honeywell to Set Up India Technology Centre
US-based multinational company Honeywell plans to open a technology centre at Gurgaon to leverage the engineering talent in India.
"The centre will include labs for process and applications development for other speciality materials technology areas, including fluorine products and nylon materials," the company said in a release.
Honeywell said it will invest $34 million in an existing property to develop the centre and employ about 100 people iover a period of five years.
"This centre will allow us to conduct development closer to our end customers, while at the same time tapping the recognised engineering talent of India," said Andreas Kramvis, president and chief executive of Honeywell Specialty Materials.
- How AI Is Changing The Landscape Of House Renting Sector?
- 3 Wealthiest Global CEOs Come From Tech Industry
- IT Veteran Neelam Dhawan Joins Ecosystm As Board Advisor
- Digital Payment To Drive Blockchain Growth In India, Says Study
- Role Of Technology In Transforming HR
- Accenture, Israel Consulate And Nasscom launch 'scalerator'
- Why Blockchain Experts Should Rethink Cybersecurity
- Do Indian Techies Stand Exposed To The Current Tech Evolution?
- Embrace And Adapt, The New Mantra For Digital Enterprises
- Infosys' Nitesh Banga Joins GlobalLogic As COO