Honeywell to Set Up India Technology Centre
US-based multinational company Honeywell plans to open a technology centre at Gurgaon to leverage the engineering talent in India.
"The centre will include labs for process and applications development for other speciality materials technology areas, including fluorine products and nylon materials," the company said in a release.
Honeywell said it will invest $34 million in an existing property to develop the centre and employ about 100 people iover a period of five years.
"This centre will allow us to conduct development closer to our end customers, while at the same time tapping the recognised engineering talent of India," said Andreas Kramvis, president and chief executive of Honeywell Specialty Materials.
- How Digital Tech Is Changing Customer Experience
- SpiderOak CEO Warns Of 10 Cybersecurity Threats For 2018
- Technology Plays A Vital Role In Empowering The Workforce
- Dentistry And Its Glorious Digital Future
- Stratus Unveils Edge Computing Strategy
- GES '17: Ivanka Trump’s Focus On Tech Is Not Misplaced
- 5 Ways Data Will Get Faster, Smarter: NetApp CTO
- The Age of Cognition Is Coming
- Microsoft India Cybersecurity Center Aids 126 Organizations
- Govt, Telcos Drive VMware’s Growth In India