Honeywell to Set Up India Technology Centre
US-based multinational company Honeywell plans to open a technology centre at Gurgaon to leverage the engineering talent in India.
"The centre will include labs for process and applications development for other speciality materials technology areas, including fluorine products and nylon materials," the company said in a release.
Honeywell said it will invest $34 million in an existing property to develop the centre and employ about 100 people iover a period of five years.
"This centre will allow us to conduct development closer to our end customers, while at the same time tapping the recognised engineering talent of India," said Andreas Kramvis, president and chief executive of Honeywell Specialty Materials.
- PVR Cinemas Moves To Cloud For HR Transformation
- Embracing Opportunities And Challenges Of Digital Transformation
- Encouraging More Women Into Tech Leadership Roles
- Woman Empowerment Through Edtech
- India Needs To Invest More On R&D
- How Artificial Intelligence Is Changing The Banking Sector
- Central Government Clears BharatNet For Tamil Nadu
- Is Gender Gap In Tech Industry Getting Any Better
- Cloud For IT Transformation: 5 Facts CIOs Should Know
- How Digital Platforms Are Helping Real Estate Business