Honeywell to supply MES solution to Russian co
Honeywell on Tuesday announced that it has been selected by Siberian Generating Company (SGK) to supply and implement new Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES) at both the JSC Kuzbassenergo and JSC Yenisei TGC (TGC-13) regional power generation facilities which are operated by SGK.
Honeywell will install its MES solution at four power plants located at the Kuzbassenergo facility and two power plants at the Yenisei TGC site as well as at SGK’s head office in Moscow.
The solution will help the flow of information between the head office and the six sites, allowing SGK to continually monitor emissions and plant equipment health, manage repairs efficiently, and improve maintenance practice by leveraging Reliability-Centred Maintenance (RCM) analysis.
Honeywell has worked with its local partner RVS, to develop a full set of Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and will allow SGK to automate routine operations and sustain compliance with local regulations.
“Siberian Generating Company has a complex infrastructure of sites and facilities that must be managed and maintained effectively,” said Leonid Sorkin, CEO, Honeywell, Russia. “Honeywell’s industry-leading MES solution will help SGK to improve operational efficiency and plant reliability at both Kuzbassenergo and Yenisei TGC, helping it to consolidate its leading position in the Russian energy market both now and in the future.”
- IITs, IIMs Salary Skyrocket; Overall Hiring Slows Down
- Five Key Takeaways From Cisco India Summit 2018
- Taming The 3 Dragons of Network Monitoring
- Iris Global On Expansion Spree; Ventures Into India's Cyber Security Biz
- Truecaller Acquires Indian Firm Chillr; Launches Truecaller Pay 2.0
- India Among Top 5 Countries Generating E-Waste
- Building Better Data Protection and Steering Clear of GDPR Violations
- Making Digital Transactions Simpler And Secured
- AMD To Woo Enterprises With New Line Of Processors
- 10 Signs Your Analytics Program Will Fail