Honeywell to supply MES solution to Russian co
Honeywell on Tuesday announced that it has been selected by Siberian Generating Company (SGK) to supply and implement new Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES) at both the JSC Kuzbassenergo and JSC Yenisei TGC (TGC-13) regional power generation facilities which are operated by SGK.
Honeywell will install its MES solution at four power plants located at the Kuzbassenergo facility and two power plants at the Yenisei TGC site as well as at SGK’s head office in Moscow.
The solution will help the flow of information between the head office and the six sites, allowing SGK to continually monitor emissions and plant equipment health, manage repairs efficiently, and improve maintenance practice by leveraging Reliability-Centred Maintenance (RCM) analysis.
Honeywell has worked with its local partner RVS, to develop a full set of Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and will allow SGK to automate routine operations and sustain compliance with local regulations.
“Siberian Generating Company has a complex infrastructure of sites and facilities that must be managed and maintained effectively,” said Leonid Sorkin, CEO, Honeywell, Russia. “Honeywell’s industry-leading MES solution will help SGK to improve operational efficiency and plant reliability at both Kuzbassenergo and Yenisei TGC, helping it to consolidate its leading position in the Russian energy market both now and in the future.”
- Uber Data Breach: Accountability, Corporate Ethics In Question
- Infor Looks To Triple Its India Revenue By 2020
- Key Challenges For Infosys' New CEO Salil Parekh
- Infosys Names Capgemini's Salil Parekh As New CEO
- Ness Appoints Vinay Rajadhyaksha To Drive Digital Business
- DevSecOps, A Key Focus Of CA Technologies
- Narvar Appoints Srivatsa Narasimhan As India VP
- Persistent System’s President Mritunjay Singh Resigns
- Alibaba Sees India As Significant Market In Its Global Strategy
- Cisco-ver 2: Fixing Spokes While The Bicycle Is In Motion