CIOs Should Choose Right Access Control Solution
With the rising incidents of various security breach incidents, enterprises are taking the access control management or identity management very seriously. Gone are the days when access control was largely considered as just a door opening solution. Today, enterprises are looking for an access control solution, which can seamlessly integrate with other applications and technologies in day to day operations of an enterprise. Since, access control management has become very critical for organizations due to factors such as BYOD, CIOs are coming in a big way to choose a right risk management deployment for their respective organizations.
According to the Markets and Markets, the global access-control market is projected to reach a total value of USD 10.4 billion by 2020. CIOs increasing involvement in the deployment of access control management solutions is further fueling the growth of the industry. However, while choosing the right access control solution, CIOs should prioritize that how they can adapt to newer technologies to secure identities.
In a candid interaction with CXO Today, Vishwanath Kulkarni - Director of Sales, Physical Access Control - India and SAARC, HID Global, lists out key priorities that CIOs should look upon while leveraging on access control technologies for better identity management in an organization.
- HPE Helps CIOs Efficiently Move Workloads To Hybrid Cloud Platforms
- Build Vs Buy: Data Centres in India
- Lack Of Business Networks Holds Back Women In Tech
- CIOs See IT Moving From Cost Center To Trust Center: Study
- 10 Culture Hacks CIOs Should Know For Digital Transformation
- Silicon Valley Will No Longer Be Global Tech Innovation Center: Study
- CIOs Should Adopt Cultural Change To Drive Digital Transformation
- How AI Is Transforming Vehicle Telematics
- Understanding Four Phases Of The Blockchain Spectrum
- Oil And Gas Industry Riding Big Data Wave