CIOs Should Choose Right Access Control Solution
With the rising incidents of various security breach incidents, enterprises are taking the access control management or identity management very seriously. Gone are the days when access control was largely considered as just a door opening solution. Today, enterprises are looking for an access control solution, which can seamlessly integrate with other applications and technologies in day to day operations of an enterprise. Since, access control management has become very critical for organizations due to factors such as BYOD, CIOs are coming in a big way to choose a right risk management deployment for their respective organizations.
According to the Markets and Markets, the global access-control market is projected to reach a total value of USD 10.4 billion by 2020. CIOs increasing involvement in the deployment of access control management solutions is further fueling the growth of the industry. However, while choosing the right access control solution, CIOs should prioritize that how they can adapt to newer technologies to secure identities.
In a candid interaction with CXO Today, Vishwanath Kulkarni - Director of Sales, Physical Access Control - India and SAARC, HID Global, lists out key priorities that CIOs should look upon while leveraging on access control technologies for better identity management in an organization.
- Simeio Gains Talent Insight, Improves Retention With Oracle
- Know Before Getting Your Cloud Architecture In Shape
- Global Device Shipments To See Flat Growth This Year: Gartner
- Battling Cyber Risks With Intelligent Automation
- India Says 'Yes' To Net Neutrality; What Does It Mean
- Smart Cities And Iot To Offer Big Business In India
- 3 Wealthiest Global CEOs Come From Tech Industry
- How Emerging Tech Is Redefining India's Real Estate
- Cyber GCCs In India At The Cusp Of Transformation
- How To Maximize Space In Your Data Center