CMO's Role Is Undergoing A Renaissance
The role of the Chief Marketing Officer is evolving and has transformed in the recent years. Once responsible for managing the brand, today’s CMO has huge and complex responsibilities reaching far beyond traditional marketing - spanning data, analytics, social media and, above all, delivering a measurable impact. As expectations of the CMO change, so do their needs and their relations with others in the C-suite such as the CEO and the CIO.
In a video interaction with CXOtoday, Robin Matlock, Chief Marketing Officer, VMware explains how the CMO’s role is undergoing a renaissance and they should be prepared for the transformation.
- Six Marketing Basics For SME Success
- Urban Ladder Names Ajit Joshi As President, COO
- Tata Sons Names Aarthi Subramanian As Chief Digital Officer
- CIOs Need New Skill Sets To Deal With Cloud
- Microsoft's Cloud Focus Leads To Thousands Of Job Cuts
- Most-Loved Tech CEOs And What Sets Them Apart
- Foxconn To Invest Rs $ 5 Bn For Mobile Phone Manufacturing In India
- Why An Effective Sales Pitch Matters To Your Business
- Verizon Completes Yahoo Deal, Marissa Mayer Exits
- Telcos Leveraging IoT To Gain An Edge