CMO's Role Is Undergoing A Renaissance
The role of the Chief Marketing Officer is evolving and has transformed in the recent years. Once responsible for managing the brand, today’s CMO has huge and complex responsibilities reaching far beyond traditional marketing - spanning data, analytics, social media and, above all, delivering a measurable impact. As expectations of the CMO change, so do their needs and their relations with others in the C-suite such as the CEO and the CIO.
In a video interaction with CXOtoday, Robin Matlock, Chief Marketing Officer, VMware explains how the CMO’s role is undergoing a renaissance and they should be prepared for the transformation.
- Conversational AI: Driving The Next Generation Customer Experience
- Building Intelligent Security Into Your Network
- How Businesses Can Gain From Outsourced CIO
- Reasons Why Your Business Needs Pay Per Click
- Govt, Telcos Drive VMware’s Growth In India
- Robosoft Technologies Appoints Ravi Teja As New CEO
- Ericsson Sees 5G Readiness On The Rise
- Why Companies Need To Invest In Chief AI Officer
- Content Strategy Strongly Impacts IT Sales
- Perks@Croma: An Experiment In Buzz Marketing