CMO's Role Is Undergoing A Renaissance
The role of the Chief Marketing Officer is evolving and has transformed in the recent years. Once responsible for managing the brand, today’s CMO has huge and complex responsibilities reaching far beyond traditional marketing - spanning data, analytics, social media and, above all, delivering a measurable impact. As expectations of the CMO change, so do their needs and their relations with others in the C-suite such as the CEO and the CIO.
In a video interaction with CXOtoday, Robin Matlock, Chief Marketing Officer, VMware explains how the CMO’s role is undergoing a renaissance and they should be prepared for the transformation.
- Xerox Is Securing The Future Of Work
- Using Cloud, AI To Transform Banking Sector
- How Machine Learning Is Changing CIO's Role
- Coolpad Appoints Chief IP Officer; Focuses On India Market
- LAVA Appoints Sunil Raina As President, Business Head
- Blockchain Can Radically Transform Digital Marketing
- Encouraging More Women Into Tech Leadership Roles
- Women Hold Just 1 in 5 Sales Leadership Positions
- Women Hold Just One in Five Sales Leadership Positions
- Robosoft Technologies Appoints Ravi Teja As New CEO