CMO's Role Is Undergoing A Renaissance
The role of the Chief Marketing Officer is evolving and has transformed in the recent years. Once responsible for managing the brand, today’s CMO has huge and complex responsibilities reaching far beyond traditional marketing - spanning data, analytics, social media and, above all, delivering a measurable impact. As expectations of the CMO change, so do their needs and their relations with others in the C-suite such as the CEO and the CIO.
In a video interaction with CXOtoday, Robin Matlock, Chief Marketing Officer, VMware explains how the CMO’s role is undergoing a renaissance and they should be prepared for the transformation.
- Bank Branches Will Not Die Anytime Soon: Study
- Moving From Instinct To Insight Powered Marketing
- Media Firms To Think AI, Cognitive To Achieve Personalization
- Affiliate Marketing 101 – The What, Why and How
- CDO Converge To Focus On Digital Workplace
- Role Of Privacy In A Digital World
- HPE Closes $8.8 Billion Micro Focus Spin-Off
- APAC To Lead In Cloud, IoT Adoption: Trend Micro EVP
- Automation Is Driving Cloud Communication Startups
- Infosys Saga: Leadership Lessons For Founder-CEOs