CMO's Role Is Undergoing A Renaissance
The role of the Chief Marketing Officer is evolving and has transformed in the recent years. Once responsible for managing the brand, today’s CMO has huge and complex responsibilities reaching far beyond traditional marketing - spanning data, analytics, social media and, above all, delivering a measurable impact. As expectations of the CMO change, so do their needs and their relations with others in the C-suite such as the CEO and the CIO.
In a video interaction with CXOtoday, Robin Matlock, Chief Marketing Officer, VMware explains how the CMO’s role is undergoing a renaissance and they should be prepared for the transformation.
- Despite Diversity Effort, Women IT Leaders Are Very Few
- Convergence, Key To Biz Empowerment: CSS Corp CEO
- CISO Should Prioritize Biz Functions Besides Security
- 6 Must-Do Things A Startup CEO Should Do
- VMware To Deliver Horizon Cloud On Microsoft Azure
- Leadership Lessons These 4 CEOs Learned From Their Moms
- 7 Email Marketing Metrics For Better Performance
- Dell EMC To Simplify Enterprise IoT Deployments
- What It Takes To Adorn The Role Of Chief Data Officer
- Solving Digital India's Big Data Conundrum