CMO's Role Is Undergoing A Renaissance
The role of the Chief Marketing Officer is evolving and has transformed in the recent years. Once responsible for managing the brand, today’s CMO has huge and complex responsibilities reaching far beyond traditional marketing - spanning data, analytics, social media and, above all, delivering a measurable impact. As expectations of the CMO change, so do their needs and their relations with others in the C-suite such as the CEO and the CIO.
In a video interaction with CXOtoday, Robin Matlock, Chief Marketing Officer, VMware explains how the CMO’s role is undergoing a renaissance and they should be prepared for the transformation.
- How Technology Is Transforming Higher Education
- TCS Appoints V Ramakrishnan As CFO, R Gopinathan As CEO
- How Marketers Can Gain From Mobile-Social Strategy
- Digital Workforce Is Changing The Enterprise Landscape
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXO Today - (Feb 6-10)
- Leadership Note: Fail Fast To Succeed Faster
- Ola's CMO, CFO Quit; Company Hires Data Scientist
- Need For Widening The Scope Of IT Act 2000
- 10 Ways To Succeed At SMS Marketing Campaign
- Badal Bagri Returns To Airtel As CFO