CMO's Role Is Undergoing A Renaissance
The role of the Chief Marketing Officer is evolving and has transformed in the recent years. Once responsible for managing the brand, today’s CMO has huge and complex responsibilities reaching far beyond traditional marketing - spanning data, analytics, social media and, above all, delivering a measurable impact. As expectations of the CMO change, so do their needs and their relations with others in the C-suite such as the CEO and the CIO.
In a video interaction with CXOtoday, Robin Matlock, Chief Marketing Officer, VMware explains how the CMO’s role is undergoing a renaissance and they should be prepared for the transformation.
- AI To Play A Decisive Role In Cyber Security
- Shifting From Instinct To Insight Powered Marketing
- 10 Data-Driven Trends That Will Dominate This Year
- How To Align Organizational Culture With Right Talent
- Marketing Trends That Will Fizzle Out In 2018
- Xerox Is Securing The Future Of Work
- Cloud Is Transforming The Role Of IT Organizations
- Trends In Information Management: An India Perspective
- WB To Announce New IT Policy To Woo Investors: CM
- Uber Data Breach: Accountability, Corporate Ethics In Question