CMO's Role Is Undergoing A Renaissance
The role of the Chief Marketing Officer is evolving and has transformed in the recent years. Once responsible for managing the brand, today’s CMO has huge and complex responsibilities reaching far beyond traditional marketing - spanning data, analytics, social media and, above all, delivering a measurable impact. As expectations of the CMO change, so do their needs and their relations with others in the C-suite such as the CEO and the CIO.
In a video interaction with CXOtoday, Robin Matlock, Chief Marketing Officer, VMware explains how the CMO’s role is undergoing a renaissance and they should be prepared for the transformation.
- What It Takes To Be The 'World's Most Ethical IT Firm'
- AI Can Play A Big Role In Smarter Decision Making
- Freecharge Looks To Charge Up With New CEO, COO
- Snapdeal Names Jason Kothari As FreeCharge CEO
- How Businesses Can Drive Digital Transformation
- Facebook To Roll Out Its Biggest B2B Campaign
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXOToday (Mar 6-11)
- CISO Transiting From IT Head To Risk Compliance Enabler
- Re-Imagining A Career Women: Newer Roles And Newer Opportunities
- Leadership Role No Longer Gender Specific