CMO's Role Is Undergoing A Renaissance
The role of the Chief Marketing Officer is evolving and has transformed in the recent years. Once responsible for managing the brand, today’s CMO has huge and complex responsibilities reaching far beyond traditional marketing - spanning data, analytics, social media and, above all, delivering a measurable impact. As expectations of the CMO change, so do their needs and their relations with others in the C-suite such as the CEO and the CIO.
In a video interaction with CXOtoday, Robin Matlock, Chief Marketing Officer, VMware explains how the CMO’s role is undergoing a renaissance and they should be prepared for the transformation.
- Drones, A Key Tech Innovation In Indian Construction
- The Role of Upskilling, Training In ICT & Telecom
- Cryptocurrency's Role In Financial Inclusion: Lessons From Africa
- CMOs Under Pressure to Show Business Value, Says Gartner
- Companies Need To Develop A New Mindset On Data Protection
- Why Aligning IT With Business Goals Is The Key Mantra
- Retailers Should Chant The Personalization Mantra To Stay Afloat
- 10 Culture Hacks for Digital Transformation
- 5 Ways Integrating CRM with Marketing Automation Can Boost Sales
- AI Is Changing HR Role And The Future Of Work