CMO's Role Is Undergoing A Renaissance
The role of the Chief Marketing Officer is evolving and has transformed in the recent years. Once responsible for managing the brand, today’s CMO has huge and complex responsibilities reaching far beyond traditional marketing - spanning data, analytics, social media and, above all, delivering a measurable impact. As expectations of the CMO change, so do their needs and their relations with others in the C-suite such as the CEO and the CIO.
In a video interaction with CXOtoday, Robin Matlock, Chief Marketing Officer, VMware explains how the CMO’s role is undergoing a renaissance and they should be prepared for the transformation.
- 10 Ways To Succeed At SMS Marketing Campaign
- Badal Bagri Returns To Airtel As CFO
- What's In Store For Data Management In 2017
- Yahoo Fails, But Marissa Mayer Is Clearly 'The Boss'
- India Is Witnessing A ‘Green’ Digital Transformation
- Marketing Automation: 4 Mistakes To Avoid
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXO Today [Dec 19-24]
- Why SMS Is Still Marketers Best Bet This Christmas?
- Feature Phones On A Rebound In India
- Chief Marketers Struggle With Omni-Channel Alignment: Study