How Yes Bank Is Improving Workspace Mobility
Yes Bank, India’s fifth largest private sector bank said it is looking to achieve workspace mobility and faster rollout of new branches. The company has announced the adoption of Citrix Workspace Cloud and Netscaler ADC for this purpose.
With this adoption, the Bank sets a new standard of service delivery management, allowing secure and controlled delivery of all enterprise and cloud services to maximize the end user experience including mobile clients.
With its widespread branch network of over 630 branches across 375 cities, with 1200+ ATMs across India, it was finding it challenging to manage a large number of employee devices and service delivery network.
To ensure the highest standards of service quality and operational excellence, Yes Bank has facilitated a unified approach to creating, publishing and delivering complete workspaces through Citrix Workspace Cloud solution. As a result, employees now have secure access to apps, desktops, data and services from any device, over any network to empower mobile workers with the freedom and flexibility to choose how they work.
Besides that, Netscaler ADC optimized its service delivery network. YES BANK will migrate over 3000 existing users in the current financial year. The company will roll out all future branches on Citrix workspace.
“Citrix Workspace Cloud and Netscaler ADC have provided our organization with the business agility that we needed to establish a customer centric, service driven, private Indian Bank catering to the future businesses of India. The IT team can now control the delivery of all enterprise and cloud services, and maximize the end user experience for all users including mobile clients” said Anup Purohit, Senior President & CIO, Yes Bank.
He added some of the key benefits of this adoption include faster time to rollout new branches, enable workspace mobility, ease running and maintenance, besides offering data security and anytime access, alongside improved efficiency and productivity.
- Simeio Gains Talent Insight, Improves Retention With Oracle
- Know Before Getting Your Cloud Architecture In Shape
- IT Veteran Neelam Dhawan Joins Ecosystm As Board Advisor
- How Emerging Tech Is Redefining India's Real Estate
- Cloud In Industrial IoT To Cross USD 46K Mn By 2026: Research
- 10 Questions To Ask Your Cloud Vendor Encryption Solutions
- Microservices, Latency and Alligators in the Pond
- The Digital Messiah: Inside Accenture's Innovation Hub
- Truecaller Acquires Indian Firm Chillr; Launches Truecaller Pay 2.0
- Embracing Zen In Business To Be Flexible and Innovative