HP and Informatica Expand Alliance for Customers
HP and Informatica have announced a new portfolio of integrated business intelligence (BI) solutions that help customers accelerate business decisions by giving them access to more timely and accurate information. The offerings are a combination of Informatica’s data integration capabilities with the HP Neoview enterprise data warehouse platform as well as HP’s business intelligence strategic consulting and implementation services. HP also plans to sell these offerings through its Business Intelligence Solutions sales teams.
The integrated data management solutions include:
- HP Neoview with Informatica Data Integration Platform: Provides customers with a consistent view of their business data.
- HP Master Data Management Services with Informatica Data Integration Platform: Provides a holistic and accurate view across various sources of an organization’s core business entities, such as a customer or a product.
- HP Information Quality Management Services with Informatica Data Integration Platform: This gives customers the confidence to go beyond data access and report generation to leverage information for high quality, actionable business and financial decisions.
To know more about HP Business Intelligence Solutions, visit: www.hp.com/go/bi
- Smart Cities Can Save 125 Hrs For Each Citizen Every Year: Study
- Digital Tech Creating Enhanced Experiences In The Air
- Four Reasons For Indian Enterprises To Move To SIP
- How Machine Learning Is Changing CIO's Role
- Tips To Transform Your Business With Cloud Migration
- Why Enterprises Need To Automate Security Systems
- IT Leaders Struggling With Hyper-Converged Infrastructure: Study
- LAVA Appoints Sunil Raina As President, Business Head
- AI, Cybersecurity, Data Analytics To Rule Healthcare Sector
- What Digital Transformation Means To Global Businesses