HP and Informatica Expand Alliance for Customers
HP and Informatica have announced a new portfolio of integrated business intelligence (BI) solutions that help customers accelerate business decisions by giving them access to more timely and accurate information. The offerings are a combination of Informatica’s data integration capabilities with the HP Neoview enterprise data warehouse platform as well as HP’s business intelligence strategic consulting and implementation services. HP also plans to sell these offerings through its Business Intelligence Solutions sales teams.
The integrated data management solutions include:
- HP Neoview with Informatica Data Integration Platform: Provides customers with a consistent view of their business data.
- HP Master Data Management Services with Informatica Data Integration Platform: Provides a holistic and accurate view across various sources of an organization’s core business entities, such as a customer or a product.
- HP Information Quality Management Services with Informatica Data Integration Platform: This gives customers the confidence to go beyond data access and report generation to leverage information for high quality, actionable business and financial decisions.
To know more about HP Business Intelligence Solutions, visit: www.hp.com/go/bi
- Is Artificial Intelligence Ready To Overhaul Healthcare Sector
- How Digital Platforms Are Helping Real Estate Business
- Brands Fail To Use Customer Data to Deliver Personalization: Study
- How Artificial Intelligence Is Changing Diwali Shopping
- Delving Into The ABC Of Cyber Security
- Is Artificial Intelligence The Future Of ERP Software Optimization?
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXOToday (Oct 9-13)
- IoT Knowledge Gaps Exist In Consumer Product Industry
- HR Managers See CRM As An Effective Business Tool
- Why Companies Need To Invest In Chief AI Officer