HP and Informatica Expand Alliance for Customers
HP and Informatica have announced a new portfolio of integrated business intelligence (BI) solutions that help customers accelerate business decisions by giving them access to more timely and accurate information. The offerings are a combination of Informatica’s data integration capabilities with the HP Neoview enterprise data warehouse platform as well as HP’s business intelligence strategic consulting and implementation services. HP also plans to sell these offerings through its Business Intelligence Solutions sales teams.
The integrated data management solutions include:
- HP Neoview with Informatica Data Integration Platform: Provides customers with a consistent view of their business data.
- HP Master Data Management Services with Informatica Data Integration Platform: Provides a holistic and accurate view across various sources of an organization’s core business entities, such as a customer or a product.
- HP Information Quality Management Services with Informatica Data Integration Platform: This gives customers the confidence to go beyond data access and report generation to leverage information for high quality, actionable business and financial decisions.
To know more about HP Business Intelligence Solutions, visit: www.hp.com/go/bi
- Simeio Gains Talent Insight, Improves Retention With Oracle
- Know Before Getting Your Cloud Architecture In Shape
- CISOs Should Help In Building Digital Trust With Consumers, Says Study
- Here's Why The Voice-First Strategy Will Rule
- How AI-ML Are Fueling Video Editing Innovations
- Battling Cyber Risks With Intelligent Automation
- Smart Cities And Iot To Offer Big Business In India
- Demand For Data Scientists In India Up By Over 400 pc: Study
- Why Web-scale Is The Future Of Data Center
- GST Spurs Sales Of Accounting Software [Infographic]