HP and Informatica Expand Alliance for Customers
HP and Informatica have announced a new portfolio of integrated business intelligence (BI) solutions that help customers accelerate business decisions by giving them access to more timely and accurate information. The offerings are a combination of Informatica’s data integration capabilities with the HP Neoview enterprise data warehouse platform as well as HP’s business intelligence strategic consulting and implementation services. HP also plans to sell these offerings through its Business Intelligence Solutions sales teams.
The integrated data management solutions include:
- HP Neoview with Informatica Data Integration Platform: Provides customers with a consistent view of their business data.
- HP Master Data Management Services with Informatica Data Integration Platform: Provides a holistic and accurate view across various sources of an organization’s core business entities, such as a customer or a product.
- HP Information Quality Management Services with Informatica Data Integration Platform: This gives customers the confidence to go beyond data access and report generation to leverage information for high quality, actionable business and financial decisions.
To know more about HP Business Intelligence Solutions, visit: www.hp.com/go/bi
- Ten Trends Redefining Enterprise IT In 2018
- 5 Ways AI Can Live Up To Its Promise In 2018
- Top 10 Tech Acquisitions In 2017 So Far
- 70% Indian Firms To Deploy AI By 2020: Intel
- Microsoft Brings AI Powered Update To Bing
- Why Cloud Adopters Need Visibility Into Their Network
- India Launches Blockchain Foundation To Accelerate Growth
- AI To Become A Job Motivator, Not Job Killer: Gartner
- Artificial Intelligence Transforming India's Education Sector
- Enterprise Networks: Things To Focus On In 2018