HP and SAP partner to offer enterprise mobility services
HP Enterprise Services announced a new global agreement with SAP AG through which it will deliver managed mobility services to help clients convert customer interactions into revenue opportunities and improve employee productivity with mobile applications.
According to the companies, enterprises recognize that mobility enables anytime, anywhere business operations that are faster, more accurate and more efficient. Many times, companies fail to realize these advantages because they do not have an effective solution for managing mobility costs, security and support.
The new mobile platform help companies quickly visualize, plan, build, operate and secure mobile applications, which can change the way they interact with customers, employees and partners on any device. The service leverages the SAP Mobile Platform, SAP Afaria mobile device management and a portfolio of mobile applications. This provides an end-to-end mobile application platform that delivers business and consumer applications built with existing developer skills, tools and community resources.
“Forward-looking enterprises are demanding mobility solutions that empower employees on the go, create new systems of engagement, and integrate these in real time with critical business applications like those from SAP,” said Amit Chakravarti, Director, HP Enterprise Services APJ.
As part of HP Managed Mobility Services for the SAP Mobile Platform, HP delivers consulting services to visualize new systems of engagement through mobile channels, assess the SAP service-based environment and mobile application architecture as well as creates a mobile application strategy and roadmap. Additionally, HP works with clients to develop, integrate, test and implement pre- and custom-built mobile applications.
With these services, the SAP mobile offering can be delivered from the HP Converged Cloud, which supports rapid provisioning, scalability and security. The services can scale to support global deployments of thousands of users and are priced according to client engagement.
- Adoption of Social Business Models Growing, Says ISG
- CXOs Struggling To Turn Digital Strategies into Performance
- For Most Firms, Digital Workplace Is Still Distant Dream : Gartner
- The Digital Messiah: Inside Accenture's Innovation Hub
- How Robo-Advisors Are Disrupting Financial Services
- Edge Computing Drives Internet Of Thing's Growth: Study
- Indus OS To Become Default Platform For Internet Content: CTO
- 5 Steps to Manage An Efficient Innovation Program
- Iris Global On Expansion Spree; Ventures Into India's Cyber Security Biz
- Truecaller Acquires Indian Firm Chillr; Launches Truecaller Pay 2.0