HP announces cloud products and services suite
HP (NYSE: HPQ) today announced a suite of products and services that claims to enable businesses and governments to leverage the power of the cloud while ensuring they meet required levels of security, performance and availability. Cloud computing is an important and growing platform for Instant-On Enterprises, where everything and everyone is connected, stated the company.
“HP has the enterprise experience, breadth of portfolio and global service delivery organization to lead our clients through this transformation,” remarked Durgadutt Nedungadi, director-sales, HP Enterprise Business, HP India.
According to HP, while cloud computing delivers benefits such as faster deployment of new services, reduction in IT headcount and a pay-as-you-go model, it has traditionally lacked in areas that enterprises need, such as security, availability and ease of integration. The Hybrid Delivery solutions is expected to provide the benefits of enterprise-grade cloud computing, while meeting the specific needs of businesses and governments. Enterprise Cloud Services-Compute delivers ‘private cloud as a service’ from HP’s data centers, providing clients with rapidly deployed, secure computing with scalable IT capacity. IT is built on converged infrastructure and the company’s software portfolio for automation and management.
CloudSystem is an, integrated system to build, manage and consume services across private, public and hybrid cloud environments. It combines the strength of Converged Infrastructure with Cloud Service Automation software to deliver unified security, governance and compliance across applications, as well as physical and virtual infrastructure. CloudSystem also supports Cloud Maps.
Cloud Discovery Workshop helps businesses and governments develop smart strategies and the optimal path for leveraging the cloud.
The company also provides financial services are available for clients building private cloud deployments, which combines company’s cloud offerings with financial offerings.
- PVR Cinemas Moves To Cloud For HR Transformation
- How DTDC Uses Cloud To Offer 50pc Faster Resolution Of Service Cases
- Smart Cities Can Save 125 Hrs For Each Citizen Every Year: Study
- Global Digital Signature Market To See Huge Leap: Study
- Using Cloud, AI To Transform Banking Sector
- Four Reasons For Indian Enterprises To Move To SIP
- How Machine Learning Is Changing CIO's Role
- Tips To Transform Your Business With Cloud Migration
- Why Enterprises Need To Automate Security Systems
- IT Leaders Struggling With Hyper-Converged Infrastructure: Study