HP announces enterprise mobility development platform
HP announced a new version of the HP Anywhere platform that enables organisations and developers to build, distribute and manage user-centric mobile applications for the enterprise.
“With the rapid adoption of smartphones, tablets and BYOD, organisations’ mobile applications must address the dynamic needs of the modern workforce,” said Parag Amalnerkar, Country Marketing Manager, HP Software & Solutions, HP India. “HP provides the tools developers need to create and deliver enterprise mobile applications that employees will actually want to use residing securely on their mobile and tablet devices of choice.”
The platform is designed to provide enterprise scalability, minimise potential business risks associated with BYOD, reduce complexity and costs with mobile device management (MDM) integrations, increase employee productivity while they connect and collaborate with device of their choice.
HP also announced the HP Anywhere Developer Zone, giving developers access to HP software developer kits (SDKs), demo applications and application cookbooks. This will promote knowledge sharing and accelerate enterprise mobile application development.
- Cloud In Industrial IoT To Cross USD 46K Mn By 2026: Research
- Adoption of Social Business Models Growing, Says ISG
- Indus OS To Become Default Platform For Internet Content
- 5 Steps to Manage An Efficient Innovation Program
- Truecaller Acquires Indian Firm Chillr; Launches Truecaller Pay 2.0
- India's Mobile Data Traffic To Grow 5x By 2023: Report
- Here's How Tambo Is Bridging India's Mobility Gap
- Silvan Launches IoT Business Manager for The Enterprise
- Embracing Zen In Business To Be Flexible and Innovative
- IBM Is Unlocking Tribal Knowledge With Data