HP announces enterprise mobility development platform
HP announced a new version of the HP Anywhere platform that enables organisations and developers to build, distribute and manage user-centric mobile applications for the enterprise.
“With the rapid adoption of smartphones, tablets and BYOD, organisations’ mobile applications must address the dynamic needs of the modern workforce,” said Parag Amalnerkar, Country Marketing Manager, HP Software & Solutions, HP India. “HP provides the tools developers need to create and deliver enterprise mobile applications that employees will actually want to use residing securely on their mobile and tablet devices of choice.”
The platform is designed to provide enterprise scalability, minimise potential business risks associated with BYOD, reduce complexity and costs with mobile device management (MDM) integrations, increase employee productivity while they connect and collaborate with device of their choice.
HP also announced the HP Anywhere Developer Zone, giving developers access to HP software developer kits (SDKs), demo applications and application cookbooks. This will promote knowledge sharing and accelerate enterprise mobile application development.
- Third Party Digital Cos Will Generate Over $31 Bn This Year
- SAP Leonardo To Help Indian Firms With Digital Transformation
- 6 Jobs Artificial Intelligence Is Replacing Soon
- Oracle's Thomas Kurian Outlines Future Of Enterprise Cloud
- Enterprises See Gap In IoT-ERP Integration: Study
- IaaS Helps Indian Cos Boost, Performance, Innovation
- Oracle Announces New Cloud Programs For The Enterprise
- Skills Gap, The Key Problem In Enterprise IoT
- Apple Partners With Accenture On Enterprise Mobile Apps
- Mobility Is The Future Of Banking