HP announces enterprise mobility development platform
HP announced a new version of the HP Anywhere platform that enables organisations and developers to build, distribute and manage user-centric mobile applications for the enterprise.
“With the rapid adoption of smartphones, tablets and BYOD, organisations’ mobile applications must address the dynamic needs of the modern workforce,” said Parag Amalnerkar, Country Marketing Manager, HP Software & Solutions, HP India. “HP provides the tools developers need to create and deliver enterprise mobile applications that employees will actually want to use residing securely on their mobile and tablet devices of choice.”
The platform is designed to provide enterprise scalability, minimise potential business risks associated with BYOD, reduce complexity and costs with mobile device management (MDM) integrations, increase employee productivity while they connect and collaborate with device of their choice.
HP also announced the HP Anywhere Developer Zone, giving developers access to HP software developer kits (SDKs), demo applications and application cookbooks. This will promote knowledge sharing and accelerate enterprise mobile application development.
- 7 Trends Driving IT Transformation In India
- Microsoft, Accenture Team Up To Help Start-Ups
- India-Israel-US Strengthen Ties At Nasscom's Tech Triangle Summit
- CES 2018: What's In Store For The Enterprise?
- Are Wearables Finally Taking Off In The Enterprise
- Making AR-VR Technologies Enterprise Ready
- Journey Towards The Connected Enterprise In 2018
- Cloud Is Transforming The Role Of IT Organizations
- Mobile Operators To Cope With HD, Encryption Issues: Study
- Ten Trends Redefining Enterprise IT In 2018