HP announces new converged cloud offerings
HP today extended its commitment to the OpenStack community with new HP Converged Cloud offerings.
HP is integrating OpenStack technology to deliver enterprise-grade solutions across its private, public and hybrid cloud portfolio.
“Enterprises are embracing open-source cloud solutions to increase workload portability and avoid vendor lock-in,” said V Ramachandran, Country Head, Converged Infrastructure Solution, HP India. “HP provides the industry’s most comprehensive hybrid cloud solution leveraging OpenStack across private and public cloud environments.”
The other offerings include HP CloudSystem, now features integrated OpenStack technology with the latest release, HP CloudSystem 7.2. Additionally, HP introduced two new HP CloudSystem Bursting Activation Services that allow enterprises and service providers to install and configure cloud-bursting capabilities.
HP also expanded its public cloud portfolio with new HP Cloud Messaging, available as a service to enable developers to build more fault-tolerant applications and reduce application downtime by duplicating messages on multiple servers.
HP also submitted to the OpenStack Foundation a blueprint and software for orchestration and provisioning of Fibre Channel Storage in private and hybrid cloud deployments. In line with this contribution, the HP Converged Storage portfolio—including HP 3PAR StoreServ Storage and HP StoreVirtual Storage—now supports OpenStack technology across both iSCSI and Fibre Channel protocols.
- Cloud Has Brought Down Cost Of Disaster Recovery
- Tech Cos Eye Govt's Digital India, Smart Cities Projects
- Alibaba Enters US Cloud Market To Contest Amazon
- Top Trends Fuelling Data Center Transformation
- Bill Gates Tops List Of World's Richest People
- How Businesses Can Best Leverage The Cloud
- IT Hiring To Dip By 13 pc In FY2016: Nasscom
- Rail Budget 2015: Top 10 Tech Initiatives
- SAP Security Chief Likely To Join Infosys
- HDFC Life Deploys Netmagic's Cloud Platform