HP announces new converged cloud offerings
HP today extended its commitment to the OpenStack community with new HP Converged Cloud offerings.
HP is integrating OpenStack technology to deliver enterprise-grade solutions across its private, public and hybrid cloud portfolio.
“Enterprises are embracing open-source cloud solutions to increase workload portability and avoid vendor lock-in,” said V Ramachandran, Country Head, Converged Infrastructure Solution, HP India. “HP provides the industry’s most comprehensive hybrid cloud solution leveraging OpenStack across private and public cloud environments.”
The other offerings include HP CloudSystem, now features integrated OpenStack technology with the latest release, HP CloudSystem 7.2. Additionally, HP introduced two new HP CloudSystem Bursting Activation Services that allow enterprises and service providers to install and configure cloud-bursting capabilities.
HP also expanded its public cloud portfolio with new HP Cloud Messaging, available as a service to enable developers to build more fault-tolerant applications and reduce application downtime by duplicating messages on multiple servers.
HP also submitted to the OpenStack Foundation a blueprint and software for orchestration and provisioning of Fibre Channel Storage in private and hybrid cloud deployments. In line with this contribution, the HP Converged Storage portfolio—including HP 3PAR StoreServ Storage and HP StoreVirtual Storage—now supports OpenStack technology across both iSCSI and Fibre Channel protocols.
- What’s In Store For IT Cos And Startups In 2017?
- How Businesses Can Drive Digital Transformation
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXOToday (Mar 14-18)
- Cloud Telephony To Help SMEs Scale New Heights
- Preparing For A Superfast Future With NVMe
- HPE launches Pointnext, Its New Tech Services Arm
- What's Stopping CIOs From Embracing DevOps?
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXOToday (Mar 6-11)
- WikiLeaks To Defend Tech Firms From CIA Hacking Tools
- Vision 2030: In Tech Women Take The Lead