HP announces new SaaS solutions
HP today announced new Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) solutions that, according to HP, will aid application delivery and provides visibility, collaboration and agility across often siloed or geographically dispersed application development and operations teams.
In a press statement released today, the pc-maker’s HP Agile Manager helps in application time to market with an intuitive, web-based experience that offers visibility for planning, executing and tracking Agile development projects. Its HP Performance Anywhere aids in resolving application performance issues before they impact business services through a simple-to-use, on-demand solution that provides visibility and predictive analytics.
HP also said that this solution monitors applications across the web, via the cloud and in mobile environments. Achieve faster time to value with automated, self-provisioned management and a simple-to-use interface.
“Enterprise agility results from the ability to quickly deploy simple-to-use, on-demand tools that provide visibility and collaboration across the application life cycle,” said Amit Chatterjee, country director, HP Software India. “Together, HP Agile Manager and HP Performance Anywhere provide intuitive, collaborative and analytical capabilities needed to enable development and operation teams to deliver business-driven results.”
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXOToday (Jan 15-20)
- Top Fintech Trends That Will Dominate This Year
- Here's Why Web Performance Market Will Keep Growing
- SMB Guide To Effectively Deploy Salesforce CRM
- Top 10 Customer Experience Trends in 2018
- How Big Data Is Changing Banking And Finance
- Suspicious Transactions Up Due To Surge In Digital Payments
- Qlik Appoints Mike Capone As New CEO
- Shifting From Instinct To Insight Powered Marketing
- Testing Times For Data Center Of The Future