HP announces new SaaS solutions
HP today announced new Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) solutions that, according to HP, will aid application delivery and provides visibility, collaboration and agility across often siloed or geographically dispersed application development and operations teams.
In a press statement released today, the pc-maker’s HP Agile Manager helps in application time to market with an intuitive, web-based experience that offers visibility for planning, executing and tracking Agile development projects. Its HP Performance Anywhere aids in resolving application performance issues before they impact business services through a simple-to-use, on-demand solution that provides visibility and predictive analytics.
HP also said that this solution monitors applications across the web, via the cloud and in mobile environments. Achieve faster time to value with automated, self-provisioned management and a simple-to-use interface.
“Enterprise agility results from the ability to quickly deploy simple-to-use, on-demand tools that provide visibility and collaboration across the application life cycle,” said Amit Chatterjee, country director, HP Software India. “Together, HP Agile Manager and HP Performance Anywhere provide intuitive, collaborative and analytical capabilities needed to enable development and operation teams to deliver business-driven results.”
- How Agile Managers Are Building Small, Effective Teams
- Online Retailers Seek Inventory Accuracy To Remain Relevant: Study
- Digital Spending In Retail To Grow By $118 Bn By 2022: Zinnov
- Voice Biometrics To Offer New, Exciting Opportunities To Enterprise
- How Big Data Analytics Is Changing The Face Of Recruitment
- How To Involve Stakeholders In Selecting Enterprise Software
- Infor To Double Revenues By 2020: IMEA GM
- Cloud Majors to Put More Emphasis on Edge Computing: Study
- How Financial Institutions Can Speed Up The Lending Processes
- How AI-ML Are Fueling Video Editing Innovations