HP Brings IBRIX's Solutions to India
Post its acquisition of IBRIX, HP has brought the company’s offerings to India. IBRIX is a provider of enterprise-class file serving software that includes data protection, high-availability features and data management services for extreme scale-out, cloud and high-performance computing deployments.
IBRIX solutions allow enterprises to easily and cost-effectively store massive amounts of user-generated data. With scalability to tens of petabytes, customers can gain control of exploding data growth and address application performance challenges in the most demanding environments. The advanced data management capability of IBRIX’s Fusion software suite also allows customers to seamlessly add capacity as their data or performance needs grow.
IBRIX’s software is currently available with HP StorageWorks storage area networks (SANs), HP ProLiant servers, HP BladeSystem, and HP ProCurve Ethernet switches and management software. The combination of IBRIX’s storage software with HP’s business technology portfolio offers customers a full suite of products and services from design, transformation and management of corporate data centers to the most extreme scale-out environments.
- New solution to help deploy, manage large-scale infrastructures
- HP launches early access program for EVA
- HP virtualization with VMware solutions
- HP offers converged infrastructure in one platform
- HP Enhances Neoview for Real-time Insight
- Religare Selects HP Blade Servers
- HP Converged Infra Solution Helps Reduce IT Sprawl
- Animation Company Deploys Modular Disk Array
- Neal Clapper Appointed as HP VP & GM of ESS