HP Deploys IT Infrastructure at UTV
UTV and Hewlett-Packard (HP) have collaborated. HP will deploy information technology infrastructure and applications at UTV to enable it realize cost advantages and gain business benefits in digital animation & media market.
The infrastructure that is being installed comprises virtualized storage solutions, blade servers, workstations, procurve and other IT services. There will be about 140 plus blade servers, and 200 workstations at the front end.
Jyotirmoy Saha, VP Animation Business Development, said, “With the growing demand for our services and our increasing market share in the Indian animation space, there was a clear need to ramp up our backend infrastructure to support our growth. HP helped create a highly robust and reliable IT infrastructure that could address the performance requirements of demanding animation applications. With HP, we now have a unified
solution and support from a single vendor.”
” Our technology will help build an infrastructure that is highly scalable to meet the rapid growth at UTV,” said Hemant Tiwari, Director Enterprise Servers & Storage, HP India.
Says Pankaj Mathur, Segment Manager M&E for HP India, “We see tremendous potential in this segment for HP. As a leading provider of IT solutions, HP brings significant domain expertise to the media and entertainment segment that enables customers to scale their existing environments. You will see us playing an active leadership role in this segment”.
- AI Is Changing Every Area Of Business
- 2018: The Year Of Demystifying Unstructured Data
- Top 10 Customer Experience Trends in 2018
- 7 Trends Driving IT Transformation In India
- Qlik Appoints Mike Capone As New CEO
- CIO Klub Chennai Chapter Marks Sixth anniversary
- Top 5 SMB Tech Trends To Rule In 2018
- Hyper-Converged Infrastructure To Accelerate IT Transformation
- Security Flaws Threaten Virtually All PCs, Phones
- Making AR-VR Technologies Enterprise Ready