HP Enterprise, Microsoft Strengthen Cloud Partnership
Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) and Microsoft Corp. announced the availability of their Cloud Productivity & Mobility Solution Offerings (CPM), which will create transformational consulting services and business applications for Windows 10. This expansion of their global partnership will help organizations worldwide better utilize cloud, mobile, digital and industry applications to dramatically improve business outcomes and improve customer satisfaction.
With CPM, HPE can now offer businesses a portfolio of tightly integrated services and solutions, designed to modernize enterprise workflows, drive digital transformation and accelerate innovation on top of Microsoft product offerings. The mixture of the Windows 10 platform, as well as the combined assets and capabilities of HPE and Microsoft, results in a deeper play into mobility delivering secured, seamless solutions to enterprise customers that are amongst the best in the industry.
Enterprises around the world will now be able to turn to HPE to take full advantage of the richest business line productivity applications and most comprehensive technical consulting services available. Specifically, CPM will provide:
- Consulting services for Windows 10: The HPE consulting service will accelerate clients’ business process transformations with digital process design, application development and prototyping. The consulting services will pair HPE’s services with Microsoft platforms including Enterprise Mobility Suite, Dynamics Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Office 365, Skype for Business and Windows 10 for the Enterprise.
- New cloud and mobility consulting services: Extending HPE’s existing advisory and delivery capabilities through the Windows 10 eco-system, HPE will use the Microsoft cloud and mobility platform to help organizations share information faster, increase engagement and collaboration, and optimize work. Transforming to fully digital business processes helps reduce cost and improve customer service.
- Industry-specific vertical applications: HPE and Microsoft currently have joint healthcare, automotive and financial applications deployed in client organizations. This catalog of Windows 10-based enterprise applications and solutions will expand to include retail, energy and transportation industry applications. Using the advanced security capabilities of Windows 10 and the intuitive, familiar Windows user interface, HPE and Microsoft will empower enterprises to tackle critical business processes, transform the way work gets done and provide a new level of customer service and experiences.
“Hewlett Packard Enterprise and Microsoft share a common vision for how cloud, mobility, and industry solutions can be applied to deliver breakthroughs for our clients,” said Marshal Correia, Vice President & General Manager, Enterprise Services, Hewlett Packard Enterprise India. “Our combined set of technology assets, expertise and global scalability are unmatched in the industry and give us significant advantage over the competition.”
“Our partnership with Hewlett Packard Enterprise to deliver Cloud Productivity and Mobility solutions will accelerate our customers’ transformation while enabling them to realize greater business value from Windows 10 and other Microsoft technologies,” said Susan Hauser, Corporate Vice President, Enterprise and Partner Group, Microsoft Corporation. “Together, we are able to provide more of the innovative capabilities and industry-specific solutions our customers need to succeed.”
- Enterprise Networks: Things To Focus On In 2018
- WB To Announce New IT Policy To Woo Investors: CM
- GES '17: Ivanka Trump’s Focus On Tech Is Not Misplaced
- Ericsson Forecasts 1 Billion 5G Subscriptions By 2023
- HD Video Streaming Surges To 38 Percent: Report
- The Age of Cognition Is Coming
- Microsoft India Cybersecurity Center Aids 126 Organizations
- Yes Bank Automates Field Sales Processes Using Kaizala
- Meg Whitman Quits As Hewlett Packard CEO
- The Enterprise Gains From Micro Frontend