HP Expands Data Center Initiative
The HP ProCurve Open Network Ecosystem (HP ProCurve ONE) is a multi-vendor alliance program that optimizes the performance of enterprise-class applications with HP ProCurve infrastructure. Participating in the program are Microsoft, Avaya, McAfee, F5 and Riverbed.
HP ProCurve has also announced two new initiatives that enable customers to address rapidly changing enterprise data center needs and improve the efficiency of their network applications. This includes new data center switches and management software designed to help customers lower costs, mitigate risks and drive business growth.
In addition to Microsoft, Avaya, McAfee, F5 and Riverbed, six technology companies - Aastra, AirTight Networks, Ekahau, InMon, .vantronix and VBrick - are members of HP ProCurve ONE and providing applications for the HP ProCurve ONE Services zl Module.
These partners are collaborating with HP ProCurve to help customers strengthen security, reduce complexity of network management, increase network and data center performance, deploy new VoIP services and improve manageability.
The new HP ProCurve Data Center Connection Manager is designed to streamline operations in next-generation data centers. This software enables automated provisioning of server and network resources in virtualized and traditional environments to help reduce operating expenses in data centers.
The HP ProCurve 6600 switch series adds five new top-of-rack server edge switches to the HP data center portfolio, simplifying management and maintenance enabled by consistent firmware across HP ProCurve 5400, 8200 and new 6600 series switches. The switches are all based on the fourth generation of HP ProCurve’s internally developed ProVision ASIC network chipset, which drives the functionality of the network switches.
By turning off unused ports and employing a front-to-back reversible airflow system, the HP ProCurve 6600 switches help reduce energy consumption and allow customers to effectively manage the cooling layout of their data centers.
- Is Gender Gap In Tech Industry Getting Any Better
- Cloud For IT Transformation: 5 Facts CIOs Should Know
- How Digital Platforms Are Helping Real Estate Business
- Content Strategy Strongly Impacts IT Sales
- Tele-Health To Bolster Home Healthcare Services
- How AI Is Fueling Customer Experience Strategies
- Paying Ransom Makes One More Susceptible To Attack: Report
- How Algorithms Are Revolutionizing Lending Business
- Insider Threats and Its Impact On Data Security
- What's Stopping Banks From Embracing Latest Technologies?