HP expands its unified communications portfolio
HP has expanded its Unified Communications & Collaboration (UC&C) services portfolio with offerings that help businesses simplify and integrate business communications to lower costs and accelerate growth.
Additionally, Underwriters Laboratories (UL) is working with HP on a two-year project to standardize processes and technologies. This transformation will allow them to speed knowledge sharing and collaboration between workers and clients. With a UL Virtual Workplace console on every desktop, connected through HP UC&C consulting services’ infrastructure, employees can collaborate with clients around the world without being constrained by medium, location or device.
"We want to become integral to the way manufacturers develop their products and collaborate with our customers as never before," said Christian Anschuetz, SVP and CIO, Underwriters Laboratories Inc. "As our global systems integrator and strategic partner, HP is working with us in a highly collaborative fashion to plan, design and orchestrate the rollout of our UL Virtual Workplace solution."
- F-Secure Has Big Plans For India Market In 2016
- Global Cos Keen To Set Up Big Data Labs In India
- Canada industry minister unsure what will happen to BlackBerry
- TÜV Rheinland India plans major expansion
- Virus found in Mideast can spy on bank transactions
- Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories deploys Salesforce CRM
- NIIT acquires IP assets, forays into health care segment
- VLife Sciences offers tech on CRL supercomputer
- CRL to Design Next-Gen F1 Cars for Force India