HP Gears Up To Meet New Workplace Mobility Demands
Business enterprises recognize that a true work/life blend is the new normal and demand technology that fits into their need for a truly flexible workplace. HP’s new line-up of enterprises products is aimed at meeting this demand.
Among the products that the company has recently launched are an ultra-thin and durable HP EliteBook, an affordably priced two-in-one notebook, two business tablets, a space-saving all-in-one (AiO) PC and a business Desktop PC.
The new range of products is geared up to meet this increasing focus on enterprise mobility. The company believes the trend is here to stay. “One-fifth of the world’s population today comprises of mobile workers. Lifestyles are changing and a new style of IT is emerging,” says Rajiv Srivastava, President – Printing and Personal Systems, HP India.
The increasing need for anytime, anywhere access to information all the time has also made it critical to ensure safety of data, believes Srivastava. “We are consuming digital content all the time. Managing the data and ensuring its security has become a nightmare for the CIO,” he says.
HP asserts that its new line-up has been built around three key emerging trends that most business enterprises are heading for – Mobility, Cloud and Security.
Ketan Patel, Director, Computing Category, PPS, HP India says “HP’s new devices give employees the ability to quickly address the demands of both work and life with style, while businesses get the security and manageability required for all types of working environments.
HP has introduced new powerful Windows-based desktop products equipped with efficient manageability tools and new security advancements. The company has also expanded its business printing portfolio to address the complex business needs of large enterprises.
Recent research indicates that by 2015, 41 percent of business smartphone users and 43 percent of business tablet users will print from their mobile devices, the company points out.The new printing line-up comes with the latest mobile print capabilities designed to help businesses increase productivity.
- How Is AI Transforming the Digital Payments Landscape
- India Ranks 7th On Web Application Attacks: Akamai
- India's Top 10 Innovative Companies For 2018
- Subscription E-commerce: What Online Retailers Should Know
- Choosing The Right HR Management System For Your Firm
- CXOs Still Wary Of Cloud Data Security: Study
- India’s Digital Payments Will Touch USD 1-Tn By 2022: Report
- IBM Steps Up Its Skills Development Efforts In India
- India's Digital Consumer Spending Still Nascent: Google-BCG
- IBM Brings Salesforce Partner Bluewolf To India