HP introduces data center network fabric for cloud
Companies moving to the cloud, face problems due to pressure for instant access to applications and services that offer quality user experience in legacy network architecture. HP today unveiled a data center network fabric built on HP FlexNetwork architecture, enabling clients with greater scalabilityand 75 percent less complexity over current network fabricswhile reducing network provisioning time from months to minutes.
HP has come up with a series of software-defined network (SDN) data center switches that deliver automation capabilities and scalability for bandwidth-intensive applications such as Hadoop. The new offerings include the new HP FlexFabric 12900, which is an OpenFlow-enabled core switch capable of scaling to meet the demands of increasing virtualized workloads.
“HP is delivering software-defined data center network fabric with innovations that enable our customers to create a network foundation that will meet their needs today and well into the future,” Prakash Krishnamoorthy, Country Manager, HP Networking, HP India
HP networking solutions enable customers to improve IT productivity by unifying the virtual and physical fabric with HP FlexFabric Virtual Switch 5900v software, along with HP FlexFabric 5900physical switch. It also helps reduce data center footprint with the HP Virtualized Services Router (VSR).
HP’s single pane-of-glass management automates accelerated application and service delivery for SDN-enabled and traditional network devices from the data center to the campus and branch. This enables customers to improve application performance and simplify management of SDN and traditional network infrastructure operations.
HP technology services also help customers evolve and operate complex data center networks to reallocate resources to innovation and business growth. New services include, HP connectivity transformation experience workshop, HP IPv6 roadmap service, HP Datacenter care for networking.
- Why Cloud Adopters Need Visibility Into Their Network
- Enterprise Networks: Things To Focus On In 2018
- Uber Data Breach: Accountability, Corporate Ethics In Question
- 4 Big Data Trends To Watch In 2018
- Stratus Unveils Edge Computing Strategy
- 70% Consumers Stop Following A Business After Data Breach: Study
- Nokia Expands Bengaluru R&D Center To Focus On 5G
- Big Data Gaining Grounds In Precision Medicine
- CISOs, Beware Of Crime-as-a-Service, IoT Threats In 2018
- Ericsson Forecasts 1 Billion 5G Subscriptions By 2023