HP introduces hybrid delivery models
Organizations nowadays are embracing hybrid delivery to speed innovation, increase agility and lower operating costs. According to Gartner, as hybrid deployments and heterogeneous landscapes continue to make headlines, integration will continue to dominate the cloud topic. But failure to plan workload deployments with the right service levels across the hybrid cloud can lead to outages and poor performance, negatively affecting user experience.
HP today announced it has expanded the HP Converged Cloud Professional Services Suite with new HP technology services that enable customers to optimize traditional and cloud deployment models for any workload. The new HP Technology Services provide customers with a single contact for hybrid cloud design, implementation and support that is personalized for their individual needs.
HP focuses on seven design modules cloud portfolio management, operations, platform, demand management, governance and security. All design modules can be separately ordered while complementing each other as part of a common framework. The service also integrates offerings from partners and other technology vendors to deliver a comprehensive solution tailored to each customer’s unique requirements.
HP has extended its cloud professional services portfolio to address cloud ready networking with:
Network cloud comprehensive assessment: An end-to-end network analysis that provides visibility and insight into performance across servers, applications and networks.
Network cloud acceleration service: A wide area network (WAN) optimization solution that improves productivity and efficiency while reducing costs by accelerating private cloud service delivery and ensuring consolidated, virtualized applications and services accessibility.
HP Technology Services also provides support and training offerings specifically for customers deploying HP CloudSystem including HP proactive care for cloud system and HP CloudSystem expert assistance service.
- Delving Into The ABC Of Cyber Security
- Cloud Computing Driving Innovation For Next Generation
- Insider Threats and Its Impact On Data Security
- 6 Jobs Artificial Intelligence Is Replacing Soon
- Oracle's Thomas Kurian Outlines Future Of Enterprise Cloud
- What's Stopping Banks From Embracing Latest Technologies?
- Blockchain, Distributed Ledgers Will Take Time To Mature: Gartner
- OTT Gaining Momentum Due To Faster Internet
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXO Today (Sep18-23)
- IaaS Helps Indian Cos Boost, Performance, Innovation