HP introduces new management solutions
According to HP, hybrid delivery models that are incorrectly managed can increase complexity, risk and costs. These shortcomings can reverse any gains for organizations seeking to adopt a hybrid delivery model. To address these issues, HP has introduced new management solutions to help clients embrace hybrid delivery models.
The offerings include advances in HP’s automation and management platforms, test data management and software services. These include HP Business Service Management 9.0 to handle IT operations, managing application performance and availability to meet service-level agreements. The HP BSM 9.0 portfolio includes HP Business Availability Center 9.0 (BAC), HP Operations Manager i 9.0 (OMi) and HP Network Management Center (NMC) 9.0.
HP Test Data Management (TDM) automates the process of obtaining test data from live applications. This automation better reflects production environments and reduces the risks associated with the eventual deployment of applications.
Three new service offerings have also been introduced by HP. According to HP, these have been designed to help clients derive maximum value from their software investments. These services are HP Solution Management Services (SMS), HP BAC Anywhere, and HP BSM 9.0 services.
- Simeio Gains Talent Insight, Improves Retention With Oracle
- Know Before Getting Your Cloud Architecture In Shape
- CISOs Should Help In Building Digital Trust With Consumers, Says Study
- Here's Why The Voice-First Strategy Will Rule
- How AI-ML Are Fueling Video Editing Innovations
- Battling Cyber Risks With Intelligent Automation
- Smart Cities And Iot To Offer Big Business In India
- Demand For Data Scientists In India Up By Over 400 pc: Study
- Why Web-scale Is The Future Of Data Center
- GST Spurs Sales Of Accounting Software [Infographic]