HP introduces new management solutions
According to HP, hybrid delivery models that are incorrectly managed can increase complexity, risk and costs. These shortcomings can reverse any gains for organizations seeking to adopt a hybrid delivery model. To address these issues, HP has introduced new management solutions to help clients embrace hybrid delivery models.
The offerings include advances in HP’s automation and management platforms, test data management and software services. These include HP Business Service Management 9.0 to handle IT operations, managing application performance and availability to meet service-level agreements. The HP BSM 9.0 portfolio includes HP Business Availability Center 9.0 (BAC), HP Operations Manager i 9.0 (OMi) and HP Network Management Center (NMC) 9.0.
HP Test Data Management (TDM) automates the process of obtaining test data from live applications. This automation better reflects production environments and reduces the risks associated with the eventual deployment of applications.
Three new service offerings have also been introduced by HP. According to HP, these have been designed to help clients derive maximum value from their software investments. These services are HP Solution Management Services (SMS), HP BAC Anywhere, and HP BSM 9.0 services.
- Four Reasons For Indian Enterprises To Move To SIP
- How Machine Learning Is Changing CIO's Role
- Tips To Transform Your Business With Cloud Migration
- Why Enterprises Need To Automate Security Systems
- IT Leaders Struggling With Hyper-Converged Infrastructure: Study
- LAVA Appoints Sunil Raina As President, Business Head
- AI, Cybersecurity, Data Analytics To Rule Healthcare Sector
- What Digital Transformation Means To Global Businesses
- India's Enterprise Software Spending To Outgrow China: Gartner
- Blockchain Can Radically Transform Digital Marketing