HP introduces new management solutions
According to HP, hybrid delivery models that are incorrectly managed can increase complexity, risk and costs. These shortcomings can reverse any gains for organizations seeking to adopt a hybrid delivery model. To address these issues, HP has introduced new management solutions to help clients embrace hybrid delivery models.
The offerings include advances in HP’s automation and management platforms, test data management and software services. These include HP Business Service Management 9.0 to handle IT operations, managing application performance and availability to meet service-level agreements. The HP BSM 9.0 portfolio includes HP Business Availability Center 9.0 (BAC), HP Operations Manager i 9.0 (OMi) and HP Network Management Center (NMC) 9.0.
HP Test Data Management (TDM) automates the process of obtaining test data from live applications. This automation better reflects production environments and reduces the risks associated with the eventual deployment of applications.
Three new service offerings have also been introduced by HP. According to HP, these have been designed to help clients derive maximum value from their software investments. These services are HP Solution Management Services (SMS), HP BAC Anywhere, and HP BSM 9.0 services.
- Cloud For IT Transformation: 5 Facts CIOs Should Know
- Datamato Bets On AI, IoT; Focuses On Newer Markets
- How Digital Platforms Are Helping Real Estate Business
- Brands Fail To Use Customer Data to Deliver Personalization: Study
- Delving Into The ABC Of Cyber Security
- Is Artificial Intelligence The Future Of ERP Software Optimization?
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXOToday (Oct 9-13)
- IoT Knowledge Gaps Exist In Consumer Product Industry
- HR Managers See CRM As An Effective Business Tool
- Even Minor Glitches And Breaches Can Kill Brands